OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there was something about rose leslie that I always found sexy. She's #2 behind Missandei. Screw khaleesi

Ygritte had that cute accent and she was down to let you know when her yambs were open for business.

I don't she was going to kill Jon either. She was just starting to break down when they noticed each other.

Wish HBO had an after show where they talk with the director and writer of the episode along with the actors who were in it.
they use to have something called "inside the episode" where the producers/writers would talk about the episode right when it finished airing live. For some reason they're not doing it anymore when I remember it was done from season 1-3

Last edited:
Wish HBO had an after show where they talk with the director and writer of the episode along with the actors who were in it.
they use to have something called "inside the episode" where the producers/writers would talk about the episode right when it finished airing live. For some reason they're not doing it anymore when I remember it was done from season 1-3

They still do it

This is literally the first episode I've watched where the credits started to roll and I was like..."ALREADY?"

time flew...

such action...

many feels...

...wow

They still do this :lol:

there was something about rose leslie that I always found sexy. She's #2 behind Missandei. Screw khaleesi
You should throw yourself down a large flight of stairs for this nonsense.

Don't want to live to much in the moment but this has to be top 5 this is the best season god damn

its amazing what the directors can do when they focus on 1 narrative.

when that giant shot his longbow and the arrow took 'ole boy for a ride 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom