OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing episode.

The finale is gonna be insane.
pimp.gif

Man John snow and his brother the one who died at the at the blood wedding or whatever
Woulda made excellent partners in a war
They both got that grit and natural leaders
They woulda been a good team

I didn't realize it would be all at the wall.. but once they started there and then 10 minutes passed I realized "oh my god it's going to be all about them" :lol: :pimp:

It didn't disappoint at all. Blackwater was amazing because you saw the grand spectacle the show was capable of when they put all their money into it. I understood why they couldn't do it every episode.. but dammit it was THE WAR so it felt more of a relief and satisfying than anything else :lol: Plus it was just awesome.

This episode had so many great moments. Jon jumping off the lift and getting to WORK early. I know they mentioned how he's probably the only one who has ever held a proper sword before, much less been trained in combat and boy did it show :lol: He sliced through 4 or 5 people before the elevator even hit the ground :rofl:

Ser Alliser won me over a bit :lol: Sam was reunited with his girl.. Jon Snow took control.. Grenn held the wall :frown: we saw Ghost :pimp: and Ygritte and Jon were reunited and the boy got his revenge. The cinematography was great.. I LOVED the camera spinning and turning as we saw the whole battle down on the ground.. the anchor sweeping through :wow: the giants.. it just everything you'd want from a great war/battle. The ending felt a bit abrupt.. I felt like they could have squeezed a few more minutes of wrapping it up.. but I get it. Ygritte's dead.. they won the battle but they won't survive so long as Mance is out there.. so Jon has to go after him.

Amazing episode. And I was doing this View media item 1016040 when Jon put the hammer through dude's skull

Last edited:
Not a fan. 10 episodes per season is perfect.

yep. thats where walking dead screws up. got like 20 episodes per season, having to drag everything out. season 1 was so good because they had to cram all the good stuff into a short season

Back
Top Bottom