OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd guess The Mountain was still alive but Tywin knew he was on his last legs, that's why he jumped up quick to say it was over :lol:

I kind of laughed at that too. No hesitation in jumping up and sentencing his own son to death. That's Tywin Lannister for you.

And Littlefinger stays Littlefingering. Not minutes after Sansa saved his *****, he's already plotting to get Robin out of the castle and into the real world. Odds are good some kind of "accident" befalls the little brat while he's on the road.

Oberyn is definitely smashing Cersei in real life :lol: She's always all over him in every pic

Anytime the show gets me down, I just look at pics of how cool the cast is with each other in reality

Last edited:
Damn, how big is that fool?

should be on the world's strongest man competition or something... LOL

This season is terrible..

What they should have done was introduced Oberyn earlier in the series..had the story and his character built up..which would then lead up to last nights outcome..instead of introducing a cool character to last 8 episodes..I never understood that when I read that in the GOT books

Therese too much of a cluster**** of characters all over the place

This show has lost its epicness
Ned Stark was only in 9 episodes.

2diolmq.jpg

Just saw that Gwendolyn Christie (Brienne) has joined the cast of the new Star Wars. Cool job to land.

Just saw that Gwendolyn Christie (Brienne) has joined the cast of the new Star Wars. Cool job to land.

Spoiler? Does she die

actors and actresses can still take movie roles and not conflict with their show obligations..

True

people are dropping like flies so that looked like a sign

:lol: this last episode can put people on the edge like that

but lena headey, nikolaj coster-waldau, kit harrington and peter dinklage have all taken roles in movies while being a cast member of GoT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom