OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oberyn's scream is stuck in my head as I try to sleep at 3am lol. But damn that was brutal. GoT is the only show that will surprise you even when you know what's going to happen, it's crazy.

And my dude Jorah the explorer... You could tell his whole life was crushed by the look in his eyes when Dany banished him. He stays losing :lol:

The beetle story reminds me of the mountain. Just kill, kill, kill for no reason.

That's all he's done throughout the entire series, right? They'd get word that he went through towns and massacred everyone. Ned called for his head. Hell, once he came back to fight Oberyn, he was slaughtering people for fun.

Since Oberyn is done, they should at least keep the mountain alive. An interesting character. No need to kill them both off.

It also looks as if we are going to see more of Ramsey and he's probably going to get even more demented...

The wall doesn't stand a chance. 102 vs 100K. I wonder what Jon has up his sleeve. Finally get to see those giants we've only seen once do some work..

Are people more surprised by his death, or by how gruesome it was? Because his death was predictable. How it went down, exactly...not so much.

Probably the way he died. I've seen people comment how disturbing it was to see his head explode and look like a smashed piece of fruit.

tumblr_n6jbm6vDZB1sejv6io2_r3_500.gif

tumblr_n6jbm6vDZB1sejv6io1_500.gif

Grey Worm must be feeling some itch word to Ramsay

Ramsay.gif

Missandei has the magic to get eunuchs sprung. Would probably even have varys mirin.

Missandei definitely moved up in my GOT Women’s rankings lol.

Sansa looked great in this episode too.

The fight was amazing. 10 top GOT moment in my opinion. They did a great job.

The scream was the only thing that I didn’t picture from the book. But it was perfect.

I didn't notice you can still kinda see the outline of his head :lol:

I'd guess The Mountain was still alive but Tywin knew he was on his last legs, that's why he jumped up quick to say it was over :lol: but for anyone asking, since he killed him first, it's not a draw or anything if The Mountain dies afterward.

Missandei and Sansa
devil.gif

Arya's laugh
laugh.gif

Red Viper
mean.gif

EDIT: Missandei so bad she had dragon lady braiding HER hair

Last edited:
Yoo i seriously can't get that death out of my head.

The scream :x

The head burst :x :x

The fact that Tyrion is gonna die :x :x :x

This season is terrible..

What they should have done was introduced Oberyn earlier in the series..had the story and his character built up..which would then lead up to last nights outcome..instead of introducing a cool character to last 8 episodes..I never understood that when I read that in the GOT books

Therese too much of a cluster**** of characters all over the place

This show has lost its epicness

What they should have done was introduced Oberyn earlier in the series..had the story and his character built up..which would then lead up to last nights outcome..instead of introducing a cool character to last 8 episodes..I never understood that when I read that in the GOT books

Non-book reader here.. I think the season has been great

Sansa :pimp:

Dat Last Scene :wow: :smh: really thought my dude won it too bad he started celebrated prematurely

The beetle story and sound effects :rofl:

Arya's laugh :lol:

"Don't ever call me Khalessi" :rofl:

Reek needs to revert back to Theon dude is a super soft. :smh:

Book reader here'

Best season so far to me and I don't think they top this season

On another note, it's funny the ironborn motto is "we pay the iron price" when this was the third time they got trick into surrendering.

mccain-snatches-mic-o.gif

d-rooooooooop.gif

Back
Top Bottom