OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersei ended up the most nerfed character on the show this season. Barely any screen time and just cried at the end? Lena is top billing and Cersei has been a savage for seven season. What a travesty.

upload_2019-5-12_20-35-58.jpeg

Cersei ended up the most nerfed character on the show this season. Barely any screen time and just cried at the end? Lena is top billing and Cersei has been a savage for seven season. What a travesty.

Cersei ain't going swing a sword.. what u expecting?

Ironically enough this actually fit her character more than her being a super villain. She’s never been as smart as she thinks she is.

My dude i been watching this show since the premiere. Ive been through the books twice. Nothing this show has done would’ve led you to believe she was capable of that.

That **** you listed made no sense. Sams people had the chance to bend the knee ..they refused so the died.

I don’t know how she power tripped on Jon last season she literally gave up her war to fight his.

Those last two things happened within the span of the last 2 episodes.

I keep telling people that’s one of my bigger complaints about this last season.

They’ve always portrayed Dany as the most progressive leader. She literally said she wanted to free the world from tyranny like one episode ago. Prior to that she freed the slaves and sought justice against improper leaders in Mareen.

People are using that Tarley situation as an example of her being an unfit leader but it still doesn’t add up. An unfit leader leader burns that whole village (like tonight) instead of offering leaders a way out several times before finally saying aight **** it y’all gotta die.

Last edited:
It's similar what I said last week.

They have gone the typical TV route.

Cersei dying with Jamie

The Hound dying with his brother

Dany going mad queen like everyone predicted from day one

Jamie facing the new guy for his "queen"

Tyrion becoming dumb as **** and risking his life for a sister who has tried to kill him multiple times.

It's entertaining, but it's not following the path that led to it.

Back
Top Bottom