OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was dope seeing the dragons really do work though. I ain’t even mad she lost her other dragons now. Knowing one dragon could take down the whole city makes sense as to why the screenwriters would wanna at least even it up a bit.

Low key though she could’ve knocked all this dumb **** out last week.

7sim2gimgwx21.jpg

Cersei ended up the most nerfed character on the show this season. Barely any screen time and just cried at the end? Lena is top billing and Cersei has been a savage for seven season. What a travesty.

Not really, personally I think this is right in line with her character. Cersei has been overconfident and been making horrendously bad decisions four seasons now. Remember the faith militant and how smart she thought she was?

havent watched yet
simple yes or no
was this episode good???
was it better than last episode???
and was it better than the winterfell episode???

Not really, personally I think this is right in line with her character. Cersei has been overconfident and been making horrendously bad decisions four seasons now. Remember the faith militant and how smart she thought she was?

She deserved a bad death as Joffrey and Ramsey had.

She ended up on top there didn’t she?

What kills me is that Dany went crazy because she listened to these idiots.

They about to merk her because their advice damn near blew a 3 dragon lead.

If Dany headed straight to kings landing maybe 1000 people die.
she blew that herself

Clegane Bowl was the best thing about this episode, The Bells.

One more week until our watch ends for better or for worse.

Who would have thought in Season 1 this would ultimately come down to Dany vs. Jon? I need Jon to get the black dragon flag up.

Back
Top Bottom