OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You foreal?

1.) Take out dragons with scorpions
2.) let golden company and kings army fight the battle against a tired and outnumbered army
3.) chill in keep until it’s over
4.) profit

Or how about waste the dragon ***** when she had the Chance LAST WEEK.

Who the **** was all these ****** anyways? How did Dany regenerate her numbers? They had 2 unsullied and a horse after the war for the north on my last count.

Now all of the sudden she got just as many hittas as Cersei. FOH with this messy *** show.

If one of y’all mf says “it’s Not what happened, it’s HOW it happened” one more time

All y’all complaining about the events that occurred, with a few complaints about the time that Dany took building up to mad queen. (Even tho it’s been foreshadowed the whole show)

You ain't been paying attention.

Ever since she burned Sam's people she been slippin into the mad queen.

Remember how she was power trippin on Jon all last season.

Threatening her advisers with death.

Getting jealous of Jon's leadership.

My dude i been watching this show since the premiere. Ive been through the books twice. Nothing this show has done would’ve led you to believe she was capable of that.

That **** you listed made no sense. Sams people had the chance to bend the knee ..they refused so the died.

I don’t know how she power tripped on Jon last season she literally gave up her war to fight his.

Those last two things happened within the span of the last 2 episodes.

White walkers arc is boring compared to the issues between power and family houses. Lettuce be cereal for that part.

Zombie army taking over the world only has allure for a little while. Once you face it, it either takes over the world or doesn’t.. and that’s it.

Human triumph / failure / emotions is much more interesting.
when you put it like that, it sounds uninteresting.
imo the end of humanity is pretty damn interesting
immediately puts everything in to perspective.

Or how about waste the dragon ***** when she had the Chance LAST WEEK.

Who the **** was all these *****s anyways? How did Dany regenerate her numbers? They had 2 unsullied and a horse after the war for the north on my last count.

Now all of the sudden she got just as many hittas as Cersei. FOH with this messy *** show.

It’s a show bruh.

She should have had Tyrion and everyone killed right there too huh? End the whole damn show right there? Why stop at the dragon? They had enough marksmen and scorpions to do it. Why didn’t they?

Oh yeah, cause there’s a script and a show and a storyline with characters to wrap up.

Unrealistic ***

Nah **** outta here with that mess. This **** was foreshadowed six seasons ago.

You can go through the books for a third time and run this series from the top and you still won’t see it.

This episode should have gone differently cause idk how they resolve what she just did in a short episode.

It’s a show bruh.

She should have had Tyrion and everyone killed right there too huh? End the whole damn show right there? Why stop at the dragon? They had enough marksmen and scorpions to do it. Why didn’t they?

Oh yeah, cause there’s a script and a show and a storyline with characters to wrap up.

Unrealistic ***

Yes bro. Then Jon would’ve had Drogon and could’ve finished it without committing genocide.

qm6kykm7awx21.jpg

It’s a show bruh.

Unrealistic ***

It's been a script and show for 9 years and this rules in this universe have been thrown out the window to wrap it up quick.

I have no qualms about Dany going crazy but if she gonna flip she should have cooked Cersei first.

Yes bro. Then Jon would’ve had Drogon and could’ve finished it without committing genocide.

Thank god you ain’t a show writer bro. Foreal.

Happy endings all around huh, as long as you get what you want? Dany and the gang all dead, Jon rides in on Drogon (who you wanted dead. Is Drogon an ice dragon now? Jon is night king?) and saves the world by killing only Cersei in Kings Landing, everyone bends the knee and they all walk around hailing Jon Snow?

Sheesh. What a great idea.

Her heel turn in this ep wasn't my issue, it's how it happened. They WON! It was over and she said **** it. This would have made more sense if they didn't surrender and because of that she roasted everyone. Or she goes to take out Cersie in red keep and in the process innocent people died. Like I said before the Mad King was gonna take the city down with him. Danny took the city down just cause.

Good points, i got you.

To me it seemed like the second she spoke with Tyrion and never verbally agreed to that ringing the bell plan her mind was made up. Stupid way of thinking but she was already too far gone it seems

So now that she’s full villain, Jon has to know she’s going after his sister and also him for having a higher claim to rule...also Tyrion..

it's crazy all those cats fought with dany against the biggest threat to humanity just to killed by her going brazy with fireballs
and why did they need to invade when dany just gonna torch the whole city anyways.

They have been hinting at Dany snapping for a while now, especially last season. Even the books have the quote about Targs either being good or psychos. She's lost most of her advisors- Jorah, Missandei, Barristan. Tyrion has been ******* up, Varys betrayed her. Two of her dragons got murked. Jon has a stronger claim than her, doesn't love her romantically anymore and the people love him more than her. I think the real issue here is that the White Walkers were such a dud and taken care of in one episode, that it makes everything seem more rushed. We should have gotten a longer season and more time dedicated to The Long Night.

Back
Top Bottom