OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh I’ll still defend it against anyone saying DEXTER was better than this. Y’all just don’t talk about the other parts of the show besides your theories being wrong or leaks.

You keep saying this like its true. Nobody cares about their theories being wrong or even the outcomes of SOME things. It's the execution and just stupid **** like a random calm white horse popping up when the city is being sacked, or that pointless Euron-Jamie battle

i like dany going mad...i've always hated her. now it's just gonna be even better when she dies

the episode was def entertaining but it's how we are getting to this point thats frustrating.
storytelling took a nose dive.

i really enjoyed seeing the destruction though. i thought there were so many great shots and it felt really immersive seeing it from the ground like that.
i liked the episode and enjoyed it just because i stopped caring about the story cause it's so bad.
this is a brainless blockbuster action flick to me now.

Jon Snow gotta be part black, because he living the life of a brotha

Your sisters warns you that your girl is crazy, you tell them chill, and then you girl goes off in public and embarrassed the **** outta you. Have you questioning all your life decisions that led you to this point.

Jon is my 23 year old self.

Jon definitely dying next week, because leaving a crazy chick always goes left.

Lawd this analogy is so on point. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talking ain’t equal to showing. We should’ve been shown this. It was no buildup. 2 episodes ago she was fighting for mankind and now she’s burning innocents. It makes no sense

If the show runners weren't *******s and this season and last season was 10 episodes they could have easily done a cheap episode with Dany going in about losing everything she's lost. She's educated so she knows what she did tonight wasn't out of the ordinary.

Talking ain’t equal to showing. We should’ve been shown this. It was no buildup. 2 episodes ago she was fighting for mankind and now she’s burning innocents. It makes no sense

You ain't been paying attention.

Ever since she burned Sam's people she been slippin into the mad queen.

Remember how she was power trippin on Jon all last season.

Threatening her advisers with death.

Getting jealous of Jon's leadership.

That reminds me. While I was watching the episode and Tyrion said Davos is the best smuggler ever, how many times have they actually shown him smuggle people?

I remember with the pirates in season 2 and was it Gendry? Was there anymore?

How long of a buildup would have been sufficient for Dany to become the mad queen? Keep in mind we knew going into the season we only had 6 episodes. Should they have waited until the last 5 minutes of the finale? She literally lost everyone around her, two dragons and is paranoid about Jon having the support of the people. Missandei’s death alone isn’t what broke her, it was a culmination of everything. Her mind was made up about burning it all before she even got to KL to me

They been showing signs from episode 1 that the Targs have anger problems. Remember her damn brother lol? How long was it before the Mad King went full madness? From all the stories they told about the people he burned alive it didn’t sound like he was ever good to the people.

The fans, HBO, George and the actors deserved better than 13 episodes for the last 2 seasons.

They should have quit the show if they couldn't properly the story in 13.

***** what? :lol:
Setting them both up going into the Keep. Then having you think she left. Until you actually saw her outside she could has easily run into a dead or near dead Jaime and took his face to kill Cersei. Which everyone would have expected. I’m almost disappointed it didn't go that way.

1. Scorpions
2. Chill in the Red Keep
3. ???????
4. Profit

You foreal?

1.) Take out dragons with scorpions
2.) let golden company and kings army fight the battle against a tired and outnumbered army
3.) chill in keep until it’s over
4.) profit

You ain't been paying attention.

Ever since she burned Sam's people she been slippin into the mad queen.

Remember how she was power trippin on Jon all last season.

Threatening her advisers with death.

Getting jealous of Jon's leadership.
She been mad queen since the stuff with her brother and the witch in season 1.

Drogon washed the iron fleet in 2 passings :lol:

She could’ve easily washed Cersei last season and made this entire season about the white walkers arc :smh:

White walkers arc is boring compared to the issues between power and family houses. Lettuce be cereal for that part.

Zombie army taking over the world only has allure for a little while. Once you face it, it either takes over the world or doesn’t.. and that’s it.

Human triumph / failure / emotions is much more interesting.

Bronn next week looking for Jaime and Tyrion to collect his payment

137ca9e2a4de70b11d0ae475997e8004.gif

How long of a buildup would have been sufficient for Dany to become the mad queen? Keep in mind we knew going into the season we only had 6 episodes. Should they have waited until the last 5 minutes of the finale? She literally lost everyone around her, two dragons and is paranoid about Jon having the support of the people. Missandei’s death alone isn’t what broke her, it was a culmination of everything. Her mind was made up about burning it all before she even got to KL to me

They been showing signs from episode 1 that the Targs have anger problems. Remember her damn brother lol? How long was it before the Mad King went full madness? From all the stories they told about the people he burned alive it didn’t sound like he was ever good to the people.
Her heel turn in this ep wasn't my issue, it's how it happened. They WON! It was over and she said **** it. This would have made more sense if they didn't surrender and because of that she roasted everyone. Or she goes to take out Cersie in red keep and in the process innocent people died. Like I said before the Mad King was gonna take the city down with him. Danny took the city down just cause.

Back
Top Bottom