OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_7026.JPG

It's how things happen that's the issue.
Did they hint at Danny going mad queen? Sure, but mad queen doesn't mean kill everyone in KL before going after the red keep.:lol::smh: Danny know's that's where she is but she decided to make a few flaming zig zags on the way.
Or Arya deciding to bail on her whole revenge plot after a 20 second conversation with the hound...

How would she know that? She ain’t ever been inside KL?

That’s the whole point of “mad queen”.. destroying the city and all of the innocent with it. She doesn’t care. Even if she knew exactly where Cersei was, she still would have burned that whole city down.

How this bish still had some Dothraki on reserve tho? Lmfaoooo

These was like 4 horses and Jorah that came back from the Battle of Winterfell, they had 5 scattered in the opening scene, then the Golden Company has an entire legion of them headed his way. He must’ve been thirsty and that was supposed to be a mirage from his POV:lol:

I don't think most people have an issue with what is happening, but how it is being presented.

Everything is rushed, so there is no building up to things. When it happened it is just, so yeah remember they hinted at it one time back in the day.

Then other **** is just thrown out the window, then you get stupid **** like "oh look, a white horse", and people teleporting everywhere.

Like the Star Wars Prequels was a great story, but they way it was presented was trash.

I am still enjoying the show but as is devolves deeper into more spectacle rather than story, I can help but be like "meh"

Cersei’s death should have been more brutal, other than that i was entertained. But this show definitely going out worse than I expected, it’s clear all the theories and prophecies are a direction the writers just didn’t want to go in the show.

GRRM’s ending will probably be dramatically different
Nowww you finally seeing whats up. After all that defending :lol:

Back
Top Bottom