OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersei’s death should have been more brutal, other than that i was entertained. But this show definitely going out worse than I expected, it’s clear all the theories and prophecies are a direction the writers just didn’t want to go in the show.

GRRM’s ending will probably be dramatically different

I enjoyed seeing King's Landing destroyed. Wish Cersei got murdered tho. Qyburn went out like a *****. Arya better run back and give Gendry the yambs before she turns into ***** kebab. The spoilers were spot on this episode. Lawd please let them be off next episode.

Fam she killed these people for fun...lmao

They had surrender...damn son...

They do this switch on her on the second to last episode?...lmao

I hate Daenerys and have never rocked with her but she deserved better than this.

Last edited:
Bruh you need that when she spent 60 minutes burning an entire city full of innocent people and soldiers who bent the knee?
Yes. Cuz I didn't see Dany. I saw the dragon spamming fire.

If you want to commit to Dany going mad you have to commit to the heel turn. You have to have her display that madness.

They completely ****** up turning Dany in this fashion.

******* Zack Snyder did a better job of this in Man of Steel.

At this point GoT gonna do some cluck **** and in the last ep at the end they'll talk about rebuilding and naming King's Landing "Pompeii"

Back
Top Bottom