OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hand2handking hand2handking

1. Jaime and Brienne's love for each other has been teased since season 2, doesn't mean they'd have sexual chemistry. It was clearly put in there to tie up a loose end that's gone on for several seasons.
2. Jaime knows he's just as rotten as Cersei deep down and doesn't deserve a happy ending, that's why he had to remind Brienne of all the dirt he did before he left.
3. That's a power move so there is no further competition to her and the throne and she earns Gendry's loyalty for the solid she just did him. You saw Sansa's reaction to it, she was on to her
4. Another thing that was built up in previous seasons, Arya had a crush on Gendry forever and he liked her too just she was too young back then.

Everything else is legit, clearly trying to speed things up because they're out of time
hbo
coulda easily got a bout 2-3 more seasons
wonder why they ending it so soon
and not let it end naturally

hbo
coulda easily got a bout 2-3 more seasons
wonder why they ending it so soon
and not let it end naturally
HBO was willing to do this for as long as they wanted to. This their golden goose. But D&D wanted to move on and had too big an ego to let another showrunner take over. :smh:

I can't wait for someone to write the comprehensive book on how they f'd up this show...

HBO was willing to do this for as long as they wanted to. This their golden goose. But D&D wanted to move on and had too big an ego to let another showrunner take over. :smh:

I can't wait for someone to write the comprehensive book on how they f'd up this show...
lames
if we being real
they do got an ego
i could also bring up
how hbo let them redo the pilot
when that aint happening for folks who are not of that skin tone

Didnt some of the actors say they were done as well. I think Emilia Clarke was ready to move on

hand2handking hand2handking

1. Jaime and Brienne's love for each other has been teased since season 2, doesn't mean they'd have sexual chemistry. It was clearly put in there to tie up a loose end that's gone on for several seasons.
2. Jaime knows he's just as rotten as Cersei deep down and doesn't deserve a happy ending, that's why he had to remind Brienne of all the dirt he did before he left.
3. That's a power move so there is no further competition to her and the throne and she earns Gendry's loyalty for the solid she just did him. You saw Sansa's reaction to it, she was on to her
4. Another thing that was built up in previous seasons, Arya had a crush on Gendry forever and he liked her too just she was too young back then.

Everything else is legit, clearly trying to speed things up because they're out of time
1-4 were clear. There are clear issues with this season but people are trying to hard to find them.

I really thought Missandei was going to grab Cersei and jump off. Would've been so ******* epic.

Me at D&D :smh: .....
giphy.gif

Are d&d tired of doing the show? Should’ve let someone else run it instead of rushing to finish it.

I blame HBO. They should have made them do a complete final season... 10+ episodes. The more and more I think about each episode so far from this season, the more I get :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom