OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Only 6eps for the final season of GoT but they’ll all be epic and movie like w/extend time compared to the normal hr length”

first ep coming in around 52 mins of actual new footage lol HBO troll game Ramsey Snow/Bolton level

“Only 6eps for the final season of GoT but they’ll all be epic and movie like w/extend time compared to the normal hr length”

first ep coming in around 52 mins of actual new footage lol HBO troll game Ramsey Snow/Bolton level

To be fair, no one from HBO said that all episodes would be over an hour, that was primarily just hearsay in Internet rumors.

So, it's official, Dany's biting the dust? She's dropping Ygritte bars on Jon. Only one way that's going to go.

All of Jon's cousins and old friends keep telling him she's a *****

Let's see if the Snowman sticks with the wolfpack or embraces his newfound family tradition of incest

When the war is over Jon should march back north and root out House Glover. They refused the call twice. :smh:
Hope the news of what happened at Last Hearth wakes up the North.

but isn't that how rightful heir successions go? Aerys was the Mad King, his children (in order of age) Rhagal, Viserys, Dany. So if the king dies, the next oldest son becomes king and if he has any children (males), they are prioritized over the uncle and aunts.

Jorah didnt know he wasnt there. Dany had let him go to find a cure for the rock disease. During that time he was at the Citadel

No I know that. But we are supposed to believe he was never informed of what went down while he was away?

but isn't that how rightful heir successions go? Aerys was the Mad King, his children (in order of age) Rhagal, Viserys, Dany. So if the king dies, the next oldest son becomes king and if he has any children (males), they are prioritized over the uncle and aunts.
Yes this is how it works.

Man I wish they would have shown the Umber boy pulling up to his crib like everything is sweet, just to be greeted by the white walkers.

Sam should have hit Jon with this before telling him about his family history:
bad news.gif

This the way I understand as well...Also I think the closest male descendent gets the nod in Westeros too...

I feel like next time Sam sees her he should tell her she’s Jon’s aunt and he can enjoy her reaction. Then besides not having a real claim to sit on the iron throne he might learn she sits on her nephew.

I loved this episode. Got all of the reunions out the way, still learned valuable information about the war to come and some foreshadowing of things to come. They had to set the stage for all these character dynamics for the season and introduce characters that never met before that they have been building up for 7 seasons. **** was dope.

I get it, it's been 2 years, but people can't seriously expect we was going to get a battle off rip. I'm pretty sure the next episode will be similar to this but with some actual deaths and some real major **** going down, then episodes 3-5 the **** is just non stop.

I'm geeked

They should have done the reunions better with music and stuff... especially for Jon and Arya. The Jon and Sansa reunion was way better and it was due to the setting and the music. Yes, I know they don't have a lot of time, but they could have did more episodes or lengthen this episode where the reunions were better.

Another was the Hound and Arya, was so disappointed in that. For all they've been through they should have been a little warmer to each other. Hound never been the affectionate type, but damn that reunion was like a couple married for 30+ years or the mother and father from everyone loves Raymond.

Hound was straight cold and that reunion could have been way better with the right dialogue... not how they did it. Maybe next episode or later on they'll get along better but I didn't like their part of the episode.

Brienne and Hound had their moment in the S7 finale.

They did and their reunion wasn't that bad last season, but I would like to see them interact more.

Brienne and Jamie had their moment in season 7 brah.

I mean they met back up, but they've seen each other a few times before the dragonpit. I want to know if this meet up Brienne is going to finally give Jaimie the yambs or at least a kiss. Does this mean Jaimie and Thurmoound get into it because he likes Brienne :lol:

Just realized Cersei’s end game.

Hope the white walkers win, and then as they advance south, wild fire to take them out.

Jon f’ed up when he showed her that fire could stop them.

They still got a supply or can make more? They used some to blow up Margaery and that church.

Just realized Cersei’s end game.

Hope the white walkers win, and then as they advance south, wild fire to take them out.

Jon f’ed up when he showed her that fire could stop them.
That would kill the wights but we haven't seen the White Walkers being affected by fire.

They should have done the reunions better with music and stuff... especially for Jon and Arya. The Jon and Sansa reunion was way better and it was due to the setting and the music. Yes, I know they don't have a lot of time, but they could have did more episodes or lengthen this episode where the reunions were better.

Another was the Hound and Arya, was so disappointed in that. For all they've been through they should have been a little warmer to each other. Hound never been the affectionate type, but damn that reunion was like a couple married for 30+ years or the mother and father from everyone loves Raymond.

Hound was straight cold and that reunion could have been way better with the right dialogue... not how they did it. Maybe next episode or later on they'll get along better but I didn't like their part of the episode.

They did and their reunion wasn't that bad last season, but I would like to see them interact more.

I mean they met back up, but they've seen each other a few times before the dragonpit. I want to know if this meet up Brienne is going to finally give Jaimie the yambs or at least a kiss. Does this mean Jaimie and Thurmoound get into it because he likes Brienne :lol:

Like Bran said...

We don’t have time for any of this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom