OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They still got a supply or can make more? They used some to blow up Margaery and that church.

I’d imagine she’s been having that stuff produced at an alarming rate since she destroyed the church. Especially with the war drawing closer each day.

That would kill the wights but we haven't seen the White Walkers being affected by fire.

Good point. We saw the Night King sort of quell the flames when he was walking toward the dragons in season 7. Would be interesting to see how they fare in an actual explosion.

Cersei is dumb as hell, man.:lol:

I didn't think they'd be able to match the dumbness of book Cersei with her inner dialogue, but man. Being happy that the dead have breached the wall is about as dumb as it gets. She can't really think just the wildfire would do it, right?

I also think they should have saved Jon flying the dragon for the battle with the white walkers.

That would have been dope if Jon rides for the first time and starts wrecking shop against the knight king and the zombies or if for once he flys in and saves Dany or whoever.

Also I'm prepared for some of the worst CGI battles when the night king and jon/dany battle dragons against him.

Last edited:
This the way I understand as well...Also I think the closest male descendent gets the nod in Westeros too...

yeah I mean thats why Jamie (other than the other that he was a king's guard) and Tyrion would be way down on the list of succession because of robert's many bastards. Those bastards have the rightful heir bloodline, and thats why cersei wants them killed.

So whats with the confusion that some of yall are saying Jon isn't rightful throne compared to Dany?

yeah I mean thats why Jamie (other than the other that he was a king's guard) and Tyrion would be way down on the list of succession because of robert's many bastards. Those bastards have the rightful heir bloodline, and thats why cersei wants them killed.

So whats with the confusion that some of yall are saying Jon isn't rightful throne compared to Dany?
It's not some of us.... just one :lol:

I also think they should have saved Jon flying the dragon for the battle with the white walkers.

That would have been dope if Jon rides for the first time and starts wrecking shop.

Also I'm prepared for some of the worst CGI battles when the night king and jon/dany battle dragons against him.

What ya mean 'worst CGI battles'? I don't recall anything looking absurd in the past.

Bastards have no claim to anything unless legitimized. That's why Roose legitimized Ramsay so Ramsay could hold Winterfell and why Stannis wanted to legitimize Jon, so Jon could take back Winterfell as a Stark. Gendry wasn't Robert's rightful heir to the throne, Stannis was.

Jon's the rightful heir but one thing that the show has illustrated is that papers can be torn apart. Will Dany respect whatever documents Sam has? Maybe Bran will creep her out and convince her.

What’s funny is watching the night king ride his dragon. The dragon is moving around and the night has no expression on his face and his body doesn’t even move.
EBD9FFE8-E3F3-496F-8FD9-172DC4E4EAF9.gif
14634DC1-BCF7-45F3-916F-D04CD6253ED5.gif

It's not some of us.... just one :lol:

lol

I mean Jon don't want the throne, he even said he doesn't want it

Bastards have no claim to anything unless legitimized. That's why Roose legitimized Ramsay so Ramsay could hold Winterfell and why Stannis wanted to legitimize Jon, so Jon could take back Winterfell as a Stark. Gendry wasn't Robert's rightful heir to the throne, Stannis was.

Jon's the rightful heir but one thing that the show has illustrated is that papers can be torn apart. Will Dany respect whatever documents Sam has? Maybe Bran will creep her out and convince her.

yeah you're right. I'm bugging and realized I messed up my original post, mentioning the lannisters for no reason lol. But yeah, Stannis was the rightful heir because he knew all of Robert's children were either not illegitimate or were not his kids at all (joff and tommen)

the whitewalkers really like the mafia now? killing the kid to send a message and creating artwork from body limbs for some dramatic effect. the pace, dialogue and intrigue of the show is very different from early seasons. writing on the show fell so far off, i dont need 20 corny one liners per eps

What ya mean 'worst CGI battles'? I don't recall anything looking absurd in the past.

Man if the dead dragon dropping the wall was not absurd I don't know what to tell you.

That was bad CGI and moreso the physics of it. I know it is a fantasy show, but the way that dragon moved it was like some next level F-15 USA jet or something.

Speaking of which does that mean that the dead dragon that the night king is riding is more powerful, agile than the alive ones?

the whitewalkers really like the mafia now? killing the kid to send a message and creating artwork from body limbs for some dramatic effect. the pace, dialogue and intrigue of the show is very different from early seasons. writing on the show fell so far off, i dont need 20 corny one liners per eps
Y’all talk about writing fell off
But praise breaking bad
Y’all wild

They have been doing this for a while now though. What happened to the Umber ain't nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom