OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry but if you didn't like this episode I don't know what to tell you. Great opening scene, set the tone of the war to come and placed you right in the thick of it. Established and re-established new story lines (Lannister boys in Winterfell pending assasination attempt etc...) Jon finds out he is heir, we know the walkers are a couple nights away from Winterfell. We also know that Sansa hates life for no reason and should give up the sympathy yams to Tyrion. We now know that Theon will sacrifice himself for the Starks (inevitable) I just can't call which one....Loved it!

Honestly I could never get behind Dany, Emilia just never sold her character to me, she’s always pretty much played the game with a cheat code and hasn’t always made the most sound decisions, Jon would be a great leader because he doesn’t need fear to rally people behind him, he’s laid the law with his own hands when he’s had to and he has not needed 3 dragons to prove his strength either, he also makes conscious decisions with nothing but Davos by his side to advice him, honestly he’s only starting to come off foolish now that he’s rallied behind Dany..
Love and good p will do that
Only reason he lookin a lil foolish
But hon will prevail

:rofl:
At bran and jaime
The look they had was just like that meme
tenor (4).gif

I'm glad im not the only one that wasn't super impressed by this EP.

btw no one is going to talk about that's not how the order of succession goes in Westeros.
Dany is Aery's only survivor. she's next in line.
Rhaegar's "marriage" to lyanna was never legitmazied. So Jon (i refuse to call him Aegon cuz this shows silly writing) was never named heir to anything.
plus Dany would still have succession over Jon since she's the former Kings child.

but ofcourse you show only people don't care so it's like talking upon death ears with this matter

Idk why they keep insisting that the dead can't make it across sea. Watch all that water freeze over or something

I'm glad im not the only one that wasn't super impressed by this EP.

btw no one is going to talk about that's not how the order of succession goes in Westeros.
Dany is Aery's only survivor. she's next in line.
Rhaegar's "marriage" to lyanna was never legitmazied. So Jon (i refuse to call him Aegon cuz this shows silly writing) was never named heir to anything.
plus Dany would still have succession over Jon since she's the former Kings child.

but ofcourse you show only people don't care so it's like talking upon death ears with this matter

1. Jon is legitimate. Gillie read one of the books Sam stole last season and it clearly stated that his marriage to Ellia was annulled and he was married someone else.

2. Jon is a male.

None of you have read the most recent book when it comes to targs...so until you do....u wont understand

Bran and Jamie :lol:

I love the meetings and dialogue

I forgot about Sansa and Tyrion's wedding

and Arya and The Hound and John :lol:

After watching again, I appreciate they got the meetups all out the way. In a prior season, they definity would've stretched it out. However, due to the speed at which everything occurred, and that fact that there is only six episodes, some moments just lacked the full effect we would've gotten had it been longer. This leads me to think the season is gonna be more like this, or they just getting everything out the way and getting to the ****. I hope its the latter.

completely agree, and the fact they had Bran literally say "we don't have time for all this" makes me even more hyped for what's about to come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom