OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

vtF-MR.gif

In the trailer for next episode Jon says Bran saw the NK and his army marching towards Eastwatch followed by Davos saying bad things are coming.

The NK and the army of the dead are getting closer.. I don't see it happening next episode but 6/7 will be war :evil::evil::evil:

this dude hand2hand really trying to ruin every thread i frequent :lol: :smh:

i just dont understand how he's been talking about the lack of minority actors and white supremacy in hollywood yet he's in here pumping up Dany and her white savior storyline

Why is it unwarranted? She is a self entitled (quite literally with her laundry list of titles) child whose only claim to the throne is my birthright from her crazy father whom was overthrown by another king. Her path to Westeros was that of being carried the entire time by veteran soldiers and advisors. If the Iron Throne were a championship, she would be the Tyronn Lue on the 2001 Lakers IF she makes it, which is all well and good. But in Season 7, she became EXTREMELY arrogant, throwing her weight around to flaunt her new power that she didn't earn the hard way to people like Varys and Jon unnecessarily.

She's become very unlikable and is annoying.

first mad king wasnt overthrown by a king, robert wasnt a king before the rebellion

now she didnt earn it? :lol:

advisors told her to trade her dragon for the unsullied right? and burn up kraznys right? or wait she doesnt get creidt cuz drogon did that :rolleyes

she didnt earn the dothraki by burning up the khalasr either right :rolleyes

she didnt even earn the dragons by literally sleeping in a fire right? who else on the show is doing that?

Cersi got caught smashing her brother and Ned found out her children weren't Robert's so she had to broker a deal with LF to stop Ned from exposing her. is this supposed to be a hardship? ned came directly to her and gave her the opportuniy to **** him over

She was never respected by her father who sent the son he hated to rule and keep her in line. dany didnt even have a father, and tyrion couldnt even keep her in check which is why when he ended up having to flee for his life its because cersei wanted his head

Cersi had her daughter murdered by people who she personally had done nothing to wrong (Same thing happened to Joffrey but he deserved it for being a c***). dany had the same thing happen to her

Cersi had to deal with her bum *** nephew that snitched on her to the faith. She had to take initiative to put together that wildfire plot on the faith. It didn't just hatch out of a funeral pyre. dany had to deal with numerous assassination attempts and her wildfire plot wasnt even her idea it was qyburns

And let's not forget that Cersi never wanted the throne for herself; she wanted it for her children. But she stepped up and took it when she needed to and now is doing her best to protect the people of King's Landing, feed the through the winter, and payoff her family's debt. :lol: cersei protects the people? the same people who spit on her so she blew them up? if anything dany has proved she is truly for the betterment of the people. cersei isnt the queen of KL by itself, she 'ssupposed to be queen of the whole 7 kingdoms and protect all of them

Is there a way to block people only in certain threads and not the entire site entirely? :lol:

if i were to block everyone complaining :lol: there'd be no discussion :smh:

i just dont understand how he's been talking about the lack of minority actors and white supremacy in hollywood yet he's in here pumping up Dany and her white savior storyline

can it be two things? can i like the show and hollywood still be racist?

no one complaining about dany storyline has yet to complain about it being a white power fantasy so lets dead that noise

if i were to do it yall cats would be complaining worse than you are now im defending her

and for the record yes scenes are problematic but her overall story is :pimp:

first mad king wasnt overthrown by a king, robert wasnt a king before the rebellion

now she didnt earn it? :lol:
advisors told her to trade her dragon for the unsullied right? and burn up kraznys right? or wait she doesnt get creidt cuz drogon did that :rolleyes
she didnt earn the dothraki by burning up the khalasr either right :rolleyes
she didnt even earn the dragons by literally sleeping in a fire right? who else on the show is doing that?

Granted I worded it wrong, but you know what I meant. I know King Robert obviously wasn't king of anything at the time since there can only be one.
No, she didn't earn a lick. You pointed out great examples. Her dragons/dragon blood are the only bargaining chip in her entire story which is the only thing she has to gain any sort of leverage. It's not leadership. It's not knowledge. It's not the cunning wit or nurturing soul. It's not climbing up the ranks. It's not honor. It's nothing. It's her dragons. Which BTW were gifts for her wedding, so she didn't earn the eggs either. That's like being given nuke launch codes to get what you want out of life and then thinking you're special because of it. What a hardship. Other than what you've posted, it's all been Dany continuously getting saved by Daario, Jorah and Ser Barristan.

main-qimg-ce37b757a4f54f5558a47985ce7d752a.webp

Where as Jon literally has nothing and made something of himself throughout the course of the show.

Last edited:
Barristan Selmy in his younger days when he was on the Kingsguard was right there as a fighter with Dayne, Dayne would only edge out Selmy due to his sword Dawn

My favorite fight scene in the whole show. Dayne was so far ahead of everyone else we've seen :lol:

Scene is even better with a John Williams score playing

Granted I worded it wrong, but you know what I meant. I know King Robert obviously wasn't king of anything at the time since there can only be one.
No, she didn't earn a lick. You pointed out great examples. Her dragons/dragon blood are the only bargaining chip in her entire story which is the only thing she has to gain any sort of leverage. It's not leadership. It's not knowledge. It's not the cunning wit or nurturing soul. It's not honor. It's nothing. It's her dragons. Which BTW were gifts for her wedding, so she didn't earn the eggs either. That's like being given nuke launch codes to get what you want out of life and then thinking you're special because of it. What a hardship. Other than what you've posted, it's all been Dany continuously getting saved by Daario, Jorah and Ser Barristan.

main-qimg-ce37b757a4f54f5558a47985ce7d752a.webp

Where as Jon literally has nothing and made something of himself throughout the course of the show.

leadership - uniting 100,00 dothraki, bringing greyjoys, tyrells and dorne in under her command

knowledge - remember she didnt want to open the fighting pits because she KNEW better,

wit/cunning - how she handled viserys, kraznys as mentioned, trying to marry hizdar as opposed to just subjugating nobles

nurturing soul - look how she elevated missandei to her right hand, accepted tyrion (a ******) with no qualms, didnt kill jorah for his betrayal, tried to help miz maz duri

and this isnt a dany vs jon thing its a unfounded dany hate thing

Although I liked the dual wielding, it would have been dope if they did a better job with Dawn (assuming that sword he put in the ground was Dawn). Dawn is probably the illest sword in the whole story. And unlike other ancestral swords, you have to be worthy of using it.

As for the Dany slander, yeah her White Savior gimmick and 1000 title roll call **** was played out but she got some props for pulling up with Drogon. The Spoils of War is one of Dany's best moments.

U have Dawn over the Valyrian Steel Swords?

Although I liked the dual wielding, it would have been dope if they did a better job with Dawn (assuming that sword he put in the ground was Dawn). Dawn is probably the illest sword in the whole story. And unlike other ancestral swords, you have to be worthy of using it.

As for the Dany slander, yeah her White Savior gimmick and 1000 title roll call **** was played out but she got some props for pulling up with Drogon. The Spoils of War is one of Dany's best moments.

Dawn is supposedly just as sharp and tough as a Valyrian steel sword but it was forged from a ******* meteorite and only someone worthy is allowed to wield it. It's the only known sword of it's kind in the world. I have it over Valyrian steel swords too :lol:

So Was this Arthur suppose to be like a tribute to the legendary King Arthur? As in the only ones to lift the sword?

Dawn is supposedly just as sharp and tough as a Valyrian steel sword but it was forged from a ****ing meteorite and only someone worthy is allowed to wield it. It's the only known sword of it's kind in the world. I have it over Valyrian steel swords too :lol:

word, the details surrounding the sword and it's history is cool as hell

Back
Top Bottom