OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
leadership - uniting 100,00 dothraki, bringing greyjoys, tyrells and dorne in under her command

knowledge - remember she didnt want to open the fighting pits because she KNEW better,

wit/cunning - how she handled viserys, kraznys as mentioned, trying to marry hizdar as opposed to just subjugating nobles

nurturing soul - look how she elevated missandei to her right hand, accepted tyrion (a ******) with no qualms, didnt kill jorah for his betrayal, tried to help miz maz duri

and this isnt a dany vs jon thing its a unfounded dany hate thing
She didn't bring the Tyrells or Dorne into the fold. Varys did. Also the Greyjoys brought themselves in.
For the record I don't hate her character. It was just less entertaining then the others till now.

She didn't bring the Tyrells or Dorne into the fold. Varys did. Also the Greyjoys brought themselves in.
For the record I don't hate her character. It was just less entertaining then the others till now.

not even sure those 3 are to brag about the way they got washed.

the point wasnt who brought them in it was leadership in that they decided to follow dany

and how they got washed is no reflection on dany

They didnt have much choice. She has the largest army and they wanted revenge against Cersei. Not like they were enamored with her ideals or anything.

Her leadership skills are falling apart, E.I. Tyrion and Varys discussion with each other next episode.

oh ok i thought you had seen the whole episode to know what is or isnt falling apart

but phew youre just basing that idea on a preview

oh ok i thought you had seen the whole episode to know what is or isnt falling apart

but phew youre just basing that idea on a preview

Don't read if you don't like spoilers...

but Tyrion and Varys start to question if she'll turn into the Mad Queen

Whether real or not, Idk but the person who rewrote the outline to be more readable or whatever called Jorahs greycale stuff "fantasy leprosy" :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Whether real or not, Idk but the person who rewrote the outline to be more readable or whatever called Jorahs dragonscale stuff "fantasy leprosy" :rofl::rofl:

I read the first couple paragraphs and it seems to line up with the other spoilers I read. Maybe they did that on purpose to seem more legit but what I read seems plausible

I think most just like the character, don't see much sympathy from them.

Jamie is a very complex and interesting character. With that said though, Fooq Jamie Lannister. I hope they scoop him out the pond and feed him to Drogon.

Back
Top Bottom