OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was it ever 100% confirmed that Cersi hired the assassin to kill Bran? Was LF in on it? I can't imagine he would be but he did throw Tyrion under the bus like he was.
Yes.

Back in s1. There's a scene of her being pissed it didn't work.

LF didn't help at all but was aware of it all. He knows exactly how the dagger has changed hands but lies about it.

He said he lost it in a bet with Tyrion over that horse jousting or w/e between Lorax and Jamie.

When in fact LF actually lost the bet to King Robert. Its how I think Cersi was able to have access to the dagger.

But in the books I think Tyrion deduced it was Joffrey.

Either way a Lannister.

Last edited:
No way they get that far so quick.

The NK breaching/taking down the wall would be so potent/powerful as a final scene
Man, if Varys, Jamie, Euron and others can get their instant transmission teleportation grind then the Night King and his wights can make it to Winterfell in 3 eps :lol:

Last edited:
The attention to detail on this show is amazing. I just re-watched the battle scene, and picked up on a Lannister soldier taking off his helmet to reveal his partially melted head. :sick:

You really think Jaime's going to die like that? Most people believe that he's going to be the one to kill Cersei. Either Bronn saves him or Tyrion commands Dothraki to pull him out of the water.
I don't expect him to die. Just curious as to how they engineer that. They can't just pull a guy weighed down by iron our of the water.

Drogon must be high valyrian for Ricky

Bruh

ricky-boyz.jpg

One part I sort of liked was seeing Drogon freaking out in mid air. If you've read the histories of Westeros, you know about the Dance of Dragon Targaryen civil wars. They had epic dragon to dragon mid air battles, one in particular between two Targs fighting hand to hand while both of their dragons went crashing down. I wonder if we get something like that. Maybe Jon and/or Dany fighting the Night King in mid air on their dragons.

any chance we still get a tyrion turn?
How?

Yall cats done forgot 5 seasons of Tyrion being hated by his immediate family minus Jamie and the barely used incest niece and nephew?

No way he turns to Cersi's side.

There's a 1% chance and that 1% is if these showrunners really are high on their own supply.

Last edited:
I don't expect him to die. Just curious as to how they engineer that. They can't just pull a guy weighed down by iron our of the water.

it's a show about dragons and other crazy stuff
throw any logic out the window

How?

Yall cats done forgot 5 seasons of Tyrion by his immediate family minus Jamie and the barely used incest niece and nephew?

No way he turns to Cersi's side.

There's a 1% chance and that 1% is if these showrunners really are high on their own supply.

i can see him doing it for jamie, but you are right as far as his relationship with cersei

Khalessi needs to teach her boys some juke moves. Can't be taking those kind of direct hits. These dragons definitely aren't invincible.
If they were they wouldn't be extinct or dormant as they were before The Mother woke them again.

TBH, once you see them wounded..see they can be, men stopping them becomes inevitable.
One thing is clear, the Dragons aren't safe to make it out alive.

Them night walkers been marching south since season 1 episode 1 basically. Is the north of the wall just that huge or are the walkers walking in circles? :lol:

Them night walkers been marching south since season 1 episode 1 basically. Is the north of the wall just that huge or are the walkers walking in circles? :lol:

Dude that got executed in the first scene of episode 1 saw them and ran away from them while they were marching towards the wall, and 6 years later, they still are "on the way" :rofl:

I was trying to say that Dany and Jon are gonna get married to solve their issue
I thought that too when she said something like, "They'll accept it if it comes from their king." Dany and Jon get married and they can rule as king and queen.

But I think she just meant that they would accept him bending the knee. Little does she know how good she'll feel when he does that thing he does with his tongue.

There are a number of ways this can go.
Him falling deep into the "abyss" could be him dreaming while knocked out from the blow of a Bronn knocking him off his horse.

Folks are already up in arms that Jamie went from riding a horse in shallow water to descending into the depths of much deeper water. HBO isn't that sloppy, it has to be a dream.

Dany could hop on Dro and flea to safety leaving Bron/Jamie alive on the beach while Bronn tries to revive him before they flee to safety themselves.

Either way I think him falling into the deep is an unconscious dream, not real.

Back
Top Bottom