OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The cave scene was inspired by the chauvet cave, a real life cave with drawings that are 33,000 years old.

If you've never seen those drawings before, prepare to have your mind blown.
Mold has grown on those cave walls and it has been closely preserved for decades now.

The drawings on dragon glass look exactly like what it is; some ppl on art design teams drew that **** the morning of shooting.

I'm hoping Dany/Tyrion capture Jaime and plant the seed in his head to kill Cersei to bring a quick end to this war. Now that Jaime has seen the dragons and Dany, maybe -- just maybe -- he will realize his side has no chance and instead he will do what is right for the greater good.

Got a feeling that that's where we're headed. It would be the only plausible outcome of Bronn tackling dude outside of drowning and Jamie's not having an off camera death. Felt like Jamie's gonna do the deed Cersei wise for a minute now

I'm hoping Dany/Tyrion capture Jaime and plant the seed in his head to kill Cersei to bring a quick end to this war. Now that Jaime has seen the dragons and Dany, maybe -- just maybe -- he will realize his side has no chance and instead he will do what is right for the greater good.

They definitely can’t let him just go back to KL. Tyrion has his eyes on him the whole time so it would be ridiculous if they ignored it next episode and just went on back to Dragonstone. Plus with all the foreshadowing in previous episodes of everyone telling Jaime that Cersei would be his downfall, he has to be convinced eventually. in the preview for next episode it showed Dany telling people to join her or die so maybe she’s talking to the Lannister army survivors of that attack, I gotta watch it again to be sure

That pic is so damn awesome.

Man it was great seeing them unleashed. If she would of brought out all three and hit them from every corner she wouldn't have had to lose her men.

LeBronn is that dude. Reminded me of the scene in the hobbit when they were taking down Smaug.

I feel like the mountain can take one down :lol: what else they going to have him do? Before he washes a crap ton of Dorths

One more thing, you could tell that it hurt Tyrion to watch those soldiers get burned alive. Especially since they were Lannister troops.

Both Tyrion and Jaime have referenced watching Lannister soldiers being burned alive by the Ironborn. It was a traumatic moment for both of them.

Sansa has a legit claim to the throne at this point. Robert named Ned Lord Regent until his rightful heir could rule. Since Robert currently has no rightful heirs wouldn't it have to be passed down from Ned's lineage? Since Bran has renounced his titles it goes to Sansa. I'm calling Sansa on the throne at the end unless there is no throne.

Arya fought in the water dancing style Brienne was completely unfamiliar with. Brienne was also holding back to begin with. Arya also learned her lesson fighting Sandor and do didn't try stabbing an armored opponent. She evaded until she saw an opening.

I feel like the mountain can take one down :lol: what else they going to have him do? Before he washes a crap ton of Dorths
i'm tired of Cersei's magical toys. i just want to see the Hound or Arya take down the Mountain with one hand behind their back and their eyes closed. he's a second-rate weapon.

There's no way Jamie or Bronn were captured. I'm sure there may be a search but with Bronn saving him and that heavy *** armor I'm sure they sunk down far enough and Bran swam enough to get to the other side.

No way next ep Jamie is captured.

I'm not saying this based off of any spoilers. I just feel like if Jamie were captured by Dany even with Tyrion he would die. Especially if they took him back to Dragonstone where Jon is. I don't see yet another reenactment of Jamie being the prisoner of enemies that fail to kill him when they have the chance.

Gonna need a closeup of Cersei's face whenever the mountain dies,that's when she's gonna know the end is near :lol:

Dude has been her hammer to bludgeon all her problems into submission for years

Back
Top Bottom