OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next week preview.

Mad confusing though.

I feel like they're going to start slowly revealing Jon's Targaryen bloodline with a face-to-face meeting with Drogon.

Maybe he rides one of the dragons--possibly Rhaegal since Rhaegar is his father. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

That preview is worrisome.

Tyrion discredited himself with terrible early season advice and now she has no reason to listen to him when he advises against going full mad queen and burning everyone.

Yea, how does Jon know what Bran sees north of the wall?
there's only 3 episodes left this season. season will probably end with the army of the dead breaching the wall and a cliffhanger about whether snow can rally enough support to fight them off or something.

so it's likely that next episode we will see jon snow return to winterfell and reunite with bran and arya. based on the preview, before that happens, dany is going to talk to the surviving Lannisters and then fly back to dragonstone.

there's gotta be a twist at winterfell though. i think littlefinger will grow desperate and threaten either arya or bran, leaving sansa or jon in a compromising position.

edit: I'm probably wrong. As someone else mentioned, Jon probably just got a raven with the message from Bran.

Sansa has a legit claim to the throne at this point. Robert named Ned Lord Regent until his rightful heir could rule. Since Robert currently has no rightful heirs wouldn't it have to be passed down from Ned's lineage? Since Bran has renounced his titles it goes to Sansa. I'm calling Sansa on the throne at the end unless there is no throne.
This logic makes sense and it works by rule.

Problem is Dany's claim. Depends by what rules you're going by. Overall it seems that might makes right. Robert overthrew the Targs and became king not via marriage. He then placed Ned as regent (ignore Ned adding a word to that decree :lol: ).

So sure some maester can come through and make that make sense.

The Dothraki war cries before you even saw them converge were appreciated :pimp:

Dudes put in work years in the making,Drogo would be proud

I just feel like if Jamie were captured by Dany even with Tyrion he would die. Especially if they took him back to Dragonstone where Jon is. I don't see yet another reenactment of Jamie being the prisoner of enemies that fail to kill him when they have the chance.
Only reason I see it otherwise is that Tyrion would die before he would let Jaime be killed. At first I thought it was him that saved Jaime from dragonbreath.

and I could see Tyrion diving in to save Jaime.

Was it ever 100% confirmed that Cersi hired the assassin to kill Bran? Was LF in on it? I can't imagine he would be but he did throw Tyrion under the bus like he was.

there's only 3 episodes left this season. season will probably end with the army of the dead breaching the wall and a cliffhanger about whether snow can rally enough support to fight them off or something.
Season finale needs to end with the Night King's army taking Winterfell.

Yeah, the Night King and his army are the worst of all time marchers. I have a feeling they'll just show up near the wall at the end before it cuts to black :lol:

There needs to be a curveball with Bran. At this point, until Bran's role becomes more clear, it's as simple as Superman might be able to break through this wall and we may or may not have enough kryptonite and enough dudes to throw kryptonite spears. The show has set the bar way too high for that to be the only end game. Especially since the Night King isn't even in the books.

Jamie putting in work with one hand LOL
Bronn with that Kyrie-like performance saving Jamie/Lannisters
Cersei going to turn up once she gets word of this

How does Jamie not die though. You can't take off that under water.

You really think Jaime's going to die like that? Most people believe that he's going to be the one to kill Cersei. Either Bronn saves him or Tyrion commands Dothraki to pull him out of the water.

Khaleesi needs to teach her boys some juke moves. Can't be taking those kind of direct hits. These dragons definitely aren't invincible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom