OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sansa in the throne with Arya has her hand...?
I don't want to see sansa on the throne tho
Nah, Arya as her head of queensguard :smokin

Varys would find a way to be her hand :lol:

Random thought

Would y'all smash Cersi knowing her brother been up in there raw ?
While I don't rock with Cersi, Lena is sexy as **** and such a good actor to make me dislike her. I'd run up in that raw right after Jamie with no dambs given.

Probably a good portion of the budget is going there, the armor does look good usually I only see really dope armor in movies with big budgets like Lord of The Rings/Hobbit movies and The Great Wall

Some of the armor/costumes from the first GoT exhibit

Attachments

• IMG_6137.jpg
    IMG_6137.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6138.jpg
    IMG_6138.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6139.jpg
    IMG_6139.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6140.jpg
    IMG_6140.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6141.jpg
    IMG_6141.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
I am aching for a battle scene, a real one too, not like the unsullied riding through the back door, or Jamie C-walking over farmers.

Olena had that sturdy back in the day :pimp:

Cersei moving flawlessly so far. At this rate Khaleesi gonna have to let the Night King smash to re up her forces :smh:

How can Bran be two people at once?

Also, since he can take over animals, he did it with the wolves, I wonder if he could do it with the dragons or those are to big or something.

Another thing that you guys are speculating is Arya killing Jaimie and taking his face to kill Cercei... how Sway? The height difference alone would make it impossible.

Also, since he can take over animals, he did it with the wolves, I wonder if he could do it with the dragons or those are to big or something.

Another thing that you guys are speculating is Arya killing Jaimie and taking his face to kill Cercei... how Sway? The height difference alone would make it impossible.

So dragons, white walkers, rising people from the dead, and the act of taking someone's face and putting it on so you look exactly like that person is cool but a lil height difference is impossible?

There's a height difference with her and Walder Frey too.

Couple things about the video.
1. The dude strapped to the Tree looks nothing like Bran. Hair color, eye color, etc.
2. Bran looks the same age when he travels through time, so why would he be an adult when the children capture him?
3. Why would the Night King need to mark Bran to find him if he is Bran in this "fixed circle time line"?

The theory is very cool and would be awesome (if done right), but to me it seems like they introduced time travel way late in the game. Hell Bran was not even in the show for an entire season...

Edit: Actually the more I think about it, the more I'm down with the theory.

Last edited:
arya doesnt have to be the one to kill cersei, just because she's on the list
joffrey was on the list and it was lady tyrell

The Night King annoys me. This show is so much deeper than a typical fantasy story. If it really ends up coming down to a basic man vs. monster I'll be let down.

would be awesome as hell if the last episode was a cliff hanger and we got a trilogy of 3 hour IMAX movies.

The Night King annoys me. This show is so much deeper than a typical fantasy story. If it really ends up coming down to a basic man vs. monster I'll be let down.

You about to be let down then, man. They've been building this angle since the opening of the show

arya doesnt have to be the one to kill cersei, just because she's on the list
joffrey was on the list and it was lady tyrell
The whole point of the list is for her to kill them.

Not just for them to die. The list itself doesn't mean all those ppl will die. The point was she would kill them.

Keep in mind she made it before she had any assassin skills.
Feel the same.

I was just thinking if they do kill certain characters it basically will be confirming that and it'd just be some LotR copy.

Don't have faith in the showrunners but I'm hoping GRRM doesnt let me down with a satisfying finale in the style and vein in which he established the story.

Back
Top Bottom