OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Birthright only goes so far.

If you straight up sack Kings Landing the way Robert did, do you think there will be a conversation about legitimacy?:lol:

As far as I'm concerned the Throne is up for grabs, but I couldn't care less. The throne is so far from whats important, right now. Hell, after the war with the Night's King (assuming there are survivors) do you think things just go back to normal and someone seats the throne and starts having small council meetings?

There's gonna be a lot more to sift through and figure out before you even get to thinking about who's going to rule Westeros.

Thats more so an example of Ned being the worst player of the game of thrones than anything. He didn't tell everyone by the way, he only told it to Cersei

Ned was trying to tell everyone that Joffrey had no claim and they took his head off :lol:

birthright don't mean **** if you got power

Almost everyone in noble families have Targaryan blood. They come from Old Valerya and are thousands of years old.
The First Men, Rhynor, and Andals were there long before Aegon Targaryan. I'm pretty sure the only Noble house that are kown for being descendants of Targaryans are Baratheon and Blackfyre(which wasn't introduced in the show).

Not even surprised the Tyrells and Greyjoys got ran through so fast. Had to get the small pieces off the board for the big boys to play.

Not even surprised the Tyrells and Greyjoys got ran through so fast. Had to get the small pieces off the board for the big boys to play.

This. As much as I've loved the first 3 episodes, they really feel like set ups for the bigger stuff to come.

On some "Let's mark all the empty boxes we've got left and get to the real ****"

We should be seeing what's up with Gendry soon, so we can close that big question mark.

The First Men, Rhynor, and Andals were there long before Aegon Targaryan. I'm pretty sure the only Noble house that are kown for being descendants of Targaryans are Baratheon and Blackfyre(which wasn't introduced in the show).

You're right, I don't know why I said that. :lol: Not enough coffee for me today.

I guess what I meant to say was the lineage goes so far back, the Targ bloodlines have spread throughout Westeros. But I guess even at that, I was way off. Martell is also on that list as well.

bernadette-game-of-thrones.jpg

I legit thought she was Morena Baccarin from Deadpool

There is something I'm kinda confused about. Would Jon still be called a bastard since Lyanna was high born? Thought bastards were only called that since they came from low born women.

Why not? Yambs clean and take care of themselves. That incest bacteria been gone.

I was under the impression you were a bastard if you didn't have either a mother or a father

I feel like all the snow blowers and eunuchs are just gonna be happy and respect when Jon sacrifices himself for the good of the people. Specifically not see it as a L. Talk about he was a real one and ****.

Also I'm not getting the he doesn't want to be king so that'll mean he'll be good at it or somehow he deserves it. What show have yall been watching? That hasnt been a running theme. If anything its the opposite when good and/or honorable men are forced in to those positions; see Ned as the hand of the king, see Robert who hated being king.

Jon should be looking for a way to get out of being king if he was smart or at least hope he will have to bend the knee to somebody he respects so he has an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom