OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jon really inspires people which is why I believe he will be there at the end. Whether he sits on the iron throne or hailed as the savior of the 7 kingdoms/hero I think he will get his credit. Jon doesn't want to be a ruler which in some ways is a good thing.

EG0ZD.gif

With Melisandre heading to Volantis where there are a lot of red priests/priestesses there I wonder if she comes back to Westeros with a lot of them. She really did have Varys looking really scared in that scene

Did Jamie and Bronn bring that big *** ballista with them to highgarden?

If Dany finds out about Lady Olena and Highgarden she should just take Drogon over there and burn them all. Minus the homie Bronn. Hoping Bronn marries the Dragon queen for the ultimate started from the bottom speech.
He was promised a high born beauty... :nerd:

"Started from the (flea) bottom and ended up in her tonsils..."
:pimp:

Last edited:
top 5 final throne people i want to see:

tyrion
night king
jamie (loses everything and becomes mad king 2)
little finger
jon

Tyrion being king would be great. Easily one of the most likeable characters. But dude would be assassinated in no time.

You guys are naming people that can't get the throne nod because of their birth right.

Don't you have to have birth right to get the throne or something.

Speaking of which what are the prerequisites or qualifications needed to apply to sit at the throne?

No birthright.

Robert took the thrown by overthrowing Aerys II. When you're in the big game, all rules are out the door

You guys are naming people that can't get the throne nod because of their birth right.

Don't you have to have birth right to get the throne or something.

Speaking of which what are the prerequisites or qualifications needed to apply to sit at the throne?

im sure knight king dont give a damn if he has birth rights. this is a full fledge war. the winner can re-write the rules.

I can't picture a Cersei win in the end if anyone plans to survive against the Night King. By the time Cersei figured everything out the Night King will be in Westeros after conquering everything else. The thing I like about the Night King is he is a totally different type of adversary that the folks in KL don't have a clue how to deal with.

Last edited:
truly think the throne won't even matter by the end of the series because it'll all be ashes after Dany has no choice but to burn the city down in order to win the war. Leading way to a more democratic seven kingdoms for the future instead of one king ruling over everyone demanding everyone bends the damn knee

Almost everyone in noble families have Targaryan blood. They come from Old Valerya and are thousands of years old.

Back
Top Bottom