OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never been a Dani fan (don't like her don't hate her) her character is mostly boring to me (except for the dragons) and all this build up, and close ups of her looking like she just won the throne is way past old...in the grand scheme of things she's not really accomplished anything, but takeover slavers bay which she would have lost if not for her advisors. I'm thinking Eurons gift will be something to do with Arya or Gendry (though I'm not too sure what Cercei would want with him unless he's that child of hers and Robert that supposedly died). Hopefully we get at least one more living Giant I'd love to see a Giant vs white Giant scene... though I'm thinking Wun Wun might have been the last... I can't decide who will end up killing Cercei, Arya would be the most logical, but Jamie would be very poetic. I will be dissapointed if Tormund and Brienne don't happen dude is fiending for those yambs. I'm out this thread until seasons over, happy viewings all...hope we're in for a wild ride.

I'm not a fan of Dany either. Too boring. She feels entitled too.

Is she suppose to be the good guy? Lol

Her crew legit, though.

At this point I want Arya to get her revenge, since it seems she is the only one who still is trying to avenge her family.
Snow to just fade everyone and claim the throne. I want to see dany try and make one of the dragons attack Snaow, but they don't.

Brann need to fade Jaime. How is he not going to get his payback??? Dude needs to get some vision of when he was dropped

Dany is a Targ so she might still snap at some point. Jon might have to lay her out Ike style.

If Jaime didn't push Bran out the window he would have never become the 3 Eyed Raven. The bigger issue for Bran is the Night King and his army.

Lord Frienzone is a couple payments away from paying off that House In Valyria but the passion for Kelly C has yet to fade
wow.png

Tyrion.

When Cersci will go in to kill Tyrion then Jamie will continue to protect Tyrion and take out Cersci.

So I was watching some old scenes.

When Mormont gave Jon Longclaw, he mentioned he sent Ser Alliser to King's Landing with the hand of a wight to show it to Joffrey. Did anything come of that?

Slightly related, I watched some of shae's previous work. She has pretty private parts and butthole but not a fan of her tribal trampstamp. A roman reigns look-a-like was giving her work in a dentist's office.

So of course I had to look this up for research...Roman Reigns sighting confirmed, uncanny.

So I was watching some old scenes.

When Mormont gave Jon Longclaw, he mentioned he sent Ser Alliser to King's Landing with the hand of a wight to show it to Joffrey. Did anything come of that?

Wasn't that done more so to keep Alliser and Jon away from each other since tensions were really high? Old Bear wasn't naive enough to think that would really convince Joffrey.

Lady Mormont a real one. She stays bringing the ether to Glover. To be honest, Jon and Sansa are both right in how they each feel based on their life experiences.

saw this on another site

In regards to the Sansa/Jon debate, while both of them had sound logic behind their viewpoints, I think Jon was more right than Sansa. Also, there was room for a compromise but after Sansa publicly contradicted him, Jon was backed into a corner where he had to put his foot down. He was crowned literally minutes beforehand; he couldn't start his reign by getting backed down by his sister in front of his new subjects.

Once a civil war is over, the most important step is securing the peace. Or, as Tywin said in Storm of Swords, "When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you." This isn't some "stupid stark honor" thing. Rulers like Tywin, Stannis, Robert, and even Aegon the Conqueror often pardoned people who fought against them on the condition that they swear oaths of fealty. Just like Jon did... And that's in normal times, let alone a time when unity is imperative because a giant army of zombies is coming to wipe everyone out.

If Jon had stripped the umbers and karstarcks of their lands, he would have ensured their emnity. Instead, he probably swelled the ranks of his army by a couple thousand soldiers.

Anyway, Sansa was right in saying that allies should be rewarded. So here's a compromise that could have worked: after forgiving the remaining umbers and karstarcks and allowing them to keep their ancestral homes, Jon could have arranged the karstarck girl's betrothal to one of his allies, arranged for the umber boy to be fostered with one of his allies, and given the Dreadfort to one of his allies (since house Bolton is now extinct). That way, he could reward his loyal vassals without making enemies of anyone.

But like I said, Sansa pissed all over anything like that.

Exactomundo...Robert Baratheon kept Barristan the Bold on as his Kingsguard when he was a member of the Targaryen Kingsguard. He actively fought against the Rebellion forces. Robert should've killed him right? If he did that, there's no Barristan the Bold in the show.

The Reach & Dorne fought against Robert. He should've killed them too right? If he did that, there's no Margaery, Loras or Lady Olenna in the show.

Tywin and the Lannisters waited until the very last fight to join Robert's side. Instead of asking the nikka why he wasn't in the mud with them fighting and only decided to join when it was clear Robert was going to win, he married Cersei (bad decision though lmao). Could've got rid of them too.

The Targaryens murdered Ned's father, brother and all of their traveling group and forced Ned & Robert to go to war to save their lives. Shouldn't they have murdered Danyerys and Viserys to make sure they'd never risk another Targaryen King coming back to power.....right? That's what Robert WANTED to do. But Ned refused. Or at the very least, they should have dumped Viserys in some hell hole and Dany up behind the Wall with the Free Folk. Right? Had Ned & Robert did that, there's no dragons to help defeat the White Walkers because Dany got killed as a baby or raised as an orphan somewhere.

In short, sit down Sansa :camby:

Something that I didn't think about till reading that article, when Sansa was talking about rewarding houses that were loyal to them do you think she was particularly talking about Little Finger?

Something that I didn't think about till reading that article, when Sansa was talking about rewarding houses that were loyal to them do you think she was particularly talking about Little Finger?

I personally don't think so. I'm sure she was referring to the other families loyal to Jon to take over the treasonous and bigger houses. She knows Little Finger/Vale army still has the Eerie and by the 1on1 conversation between Sansa and LF, it's still clear that Sansa doesn't like him or trust him. She also knows what he really wants at the end of the day and it'd be stupid for her to give up Northern houses for his camp.

At the same time. LF will try to wedge the two apart and Sansa will eventually stab Jon in the back. At which point in the series, she will probably die, along with LF. Not sure how or when, but eventually. No way the North survives without Jon once the Night King comes.

Last edited:
That is what I was thinking, but LF in my mind is going to make a move in the next couple of epi... if he knows who jons mother is, I doubt he will wait until jon links up with dany & her crew

Nah. Low key I don't think she even likes dude.

I heard ed sheeran deleted his twitter because people were hating on him so much. People are so dumb. I'd ask hbo to put me in next season too and make people even more salty.

I heard ed sheeran deleted his twitter because people were hating on him so much. People are so dumb. I'd ask hbo to put me in next season too and make people even more salty.

Dang people had a problem with him personally? I just assumed people had a problem with the scene in general and just called it the Ed Sheeran scene.

Heard he deleted it beforehand. But I don't feel bad. This dude is a celebrity and that comes with the territory. And quite frankly I'm tired of all of these music sites jamming up my timeline with his music. It's like the industry just said one day, "tag, he's it". I literally just kept seeing this ginger on my social media feeds and I thought at first that he was mentally disabled or something like that. Come to find out he's some Pop singer that the industry worships. I'm pretty sure most people are tired of hearing/seeing him too.

GoT has a crazy following. When they released that GoT Hip Hop mixtape, all sorts of racists came out of the woodwork. Ed will be alright. He'll write a song about it and vacay in Dubai, he'll be aight.

What was so cringeworthy about Ed's scene?

:lol: god forbid a talented musician gets promo. Especially when he's got an album charting and is making guest appearances on television.

Lady Mormont a real one. She stays bringing the ether to Glover. To be honest, Jon and Sansa are both right in how they each feel based on their life experiences.

They're good for each other. Sansa's shrewdness will keep Jon from doing some naive Need ****.

Back
Top Bottom