OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

ALL THE UPPER LEVEL THAT CAN"T SEE THE FOULS are chanting and booing...the one's down there are quiet..they know their own team is hacking away.
laugh.gif

i'm breathing easier this game, i thought it would be close the whole way. finish the game strong lakers!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ refs u suck chants... refs been helping this Jazz franchise for years now
laugh.gif
now the fans gonna turn their back on them after that obvious foul... god i hate Utah fans
mad.gif

Wow, you Lakers fans need to take your biased opinions and shove them. Deron had a clean block. Even if he grazed Fisher's arm before Fisher was airborne,it was not anything close to a foul.

great D by the lakers, there are some shots that are just not falling that usually fall for the jazz - and that's where the mental part of pressure iskicking in. Sasha making up for last game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Wow, you Lakers fans need to take your biased opinions and shove them. Deron had a clean block. Even if he grazed Fisher's arm before Fisher was airborne, it was not anything close to a foul.

Barely touching an arm during a shot is always a foul.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Wow, you Lakers fans need to take your biased opinions and shove them. Deron had a clean block. Even if he grazed Fisher's arm before Fisher was airborne, it was not anything close to a foul.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Someone is a little salty right now.
I think hes real salty right now
laugh.gif
...I don't think he'd be saying that if it was the other way around

Someone is a little salty right now.

I think hes real salty right now
laugh.gif
... I don't think he'd be saying that if it was the other way around

salty lake city...nuff said. now on to the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom