OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

Originally Posted by nyk buc

boozer is garbage
sick.gif

eyes.gif

Stop! Thats like people calling your boy T-Mac garbage.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

boozer is garbage
sick.gif

eyes.gif

dude is sucking against single coverage v. pau gasol dawg. and he's been sucking the entire playoffs. my boy tmac actually put up 27, 8, 7 when he didplay.

dude has missed 3 point blank layups that could have easily put them back in the game
roll.gif

boozer is garbage
sick.gif

eyes.gif

dude is sucking against single coverage v. pau gasol dawg. and he's been sucking the entire playoffs. my boy tmac actually put up 27, 8, 7 when he did play.

dude has missed 3 point blank layups that could have easily put them back in the game
roll.gif

he's just having a bad series. keep throwing out those stats like they mean squat, the 3rd/4th greatest playoff scorer hasn't even been out of the1st round
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

boozer is garbage
sick.gif

eyes.gif

dude is sucking against single coverage v. pau gasol dawg. and he's been sucking the entire playoffs. my boy tmac actually put up 27, 8, 7 when he did play.

roll.gif

he's just having a bad series. keep throwing out those stats like they mean squat, the 3rd/4th greatest playoff scorer hasn't even been out of the 1st round
eyes.gif

let's not get into that aiite. i'm just saying boozer has been trash THE ENTIRE PLAYOFFS. he's putting up 16ppg on 42% shooting for a BIG MEN.gasol is putting up 60% shooting.

and he already missed 3 point blank layups like i said. i have nothing against the dude b/c i don't follow him that much but he's a 3rd team all-nbaperformer who put up 20 and 10 during the season on 55% shooting. he's underperforming. i don't think i'm exaggerating. it's not a one gamething either.

okur hitting an open three

almost TWO of them.

lakers need to run the clock.. there taking quick shots. and luckily making them

eek.gif
at Kobe's last shot of the 3rd.

Here we go Lakeshow fans.

Arrrrrrreeee Youuuuuuuuu Reaaaadddddyyyyyyyyyyy??

no way Kobe should have hit that shot. What's up with the Denali commercial the fake Kobe in the driver seat. Guess they couldn't afford the real Kobe.lol

guessing that phil is putting 4 bench players in to start the 4th, i hope they can keep the lead

Back
Top Bottom