OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

I do admitt..if u watch closely Odom since we have gotten Gasol has done a good job of just standing with his arms str8 up which is why a bunch of calls dontget called for him just he just sits there.

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Wow, you Lakers fans need to take your biased opinions and shove them. Deron had a clean block. Even if he grazed Fisher's arm before Fisher was airborne, it was not anything close to a foul.

Boo hoo. I'll take NBA referees and Hubie Brown's opinion over yours any day.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lakers lookin' like they ready to:

l_c3d3f6848d0c2924d3c83429d175b378.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He needs to be going to the basket.....not taking jumpers. They foul him everytime. Why would you shoot when you can get sure buckets every time u drive?

lakers are doing a good job catching those rebounds and not getting bumped around under the basket too much

this is great, i hope if this game stays a blowout, those idiot Jazz fans don't start throwing stuff on the floor like that game back in March

lakers are just too deep and too good offensively. this is as most of a balanced offensive team surrounded by a superstar i have seen in a while.

i'm a jazz fan but the lakers are playing really well right now... hopefully they can make a comeback

Back
Top Bottom