imagine if fisher had not been suspended
the series would be 3-1 in favor of the rockers by now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

memo to kobe: stop sagging off of shane at the 3pt line.

You know, as Battier was hitting those three's, I was thinking isn't Kobe 1st Team All-NBA Defense. In my opinion, those 3's set the tempo for the rest of the game. I mean, all those 3's that Shane took were WIDE OPEN shots, even the ones he missed.

It's not that he's not playing defense; he plays more of a roaming/free safety role in the Lakers defensive scheme. This is typical and he is usuallyhelping out in the paint, getting into passing lanes, and getting his hands on passes. Now, with Shane hitting his first couple shots there is no excuse whyKobe shouldnt have changed the game plan and stayed on his man.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lakers will put a beat down in the next game...beleive that, game six however...let all of us Laker fans prey.
Possibly. But the Rockets give better effort than the Lakers ( outside of Kobe) so it's hard to see that. If we win game, which is a big IF, NT will explode.
laugh.gif

C'mon Rockets!!
i didnt see any effort from kobe tonight

Sad thing is, he's gonna start stroking it game 5, and start spewing 'He can't guard me' and will start staring into the stands every shot hemakes.

Yeah, ok, Kobe..

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THIS GAME WAS PLAYED AT NIGHT I JUST GOT TEXTED THE SCORE I DONT BELIEVE IT TILL I PUT ON SPORTCENTER OMG OMGOMG WTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I MISSED IT OOOMMMGGG
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WE WON
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

franchise3 wrote:
imINchucks5 wrote:
blackxme wrote:

Lakers will put a beat down in the next game...beleive that, game six however...let all of us Laker fans prey.
Possibly. But the Rockets give better effort than the Lakers ( outside of Kobe) so it's hard to see that. If we win game, which is a big IF, NT will explode.
laugh.gif

C'mon Rockets!!

Sad thing is, he's gonna start stroking it game 5, and start spewing 'He can't guard me' and will start staring into the stands every shot he makes.

Yeah, ok, Kobe..

Its so true. But you have to understand majortiy of his fans have VERY short attention spans.

What happened last game doesn't matter if he scores 50 and we win.

It was his D in game 3 that set the tone. Those 2 blocks on Yao were HUGE for the team.

He let Shane kill him tonight. I don't understand why he picks and chooses when he wants to play D and when he doesn't.

Originally Posted by tupac003

franchise3 wrote:
imINchucks5 wrote:
blackxme wrote:

laugh.gif

C'mon Rockets!!

Sad thing is, he's gonna start stroking it game 5, and start spewing 'He can't guard me' and will start staring into the stands every shot he makes.

Yeah, ok, Kobe..

Its so true. But you have to understand majortiy of his fans have VERY short attention spans.

It was his D in game 3 that set the tone. Those 2 blocks on Yao were HUGE for the team.

He let Shane kill him tonight. I don't understand why he picks and chooses when he wants to play D and when he doesn't.
Hmm that's all I stated in my thread.

iight Im look at the box score tryna figure this out but
roll.gif
@ fisher, and
eek.gif
and brooks
pimp.gif

we still need hella luck at staples center though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by tupac003

franchise3 wrote:
imINchucks5 wrote:
blackxme wrote:

laugh.gif

C'mon Rockets!!

Yeah, ok, Kobe..

Hmm that's all I stated in my thread.

That's all you stated?
laugh.gif

You turned in you "laker card"

So your trash.

The end.

Sorry about the ninjahood size pic, but I wanted to post this.

AB at the press conference after the game.

What is my dude AB wearing, and where exactly is he going?
laugh.gif

i truly thought lakers were gonna win the championship, but they need to change their mentality. they need to match the other teams effort and energy and notplay down to the level of their competiyion.

if im a lakers fan, their bench worries me, fisher is being exposed against quicker guards, bynum hasnt done anything, walton is...

AB outfit
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe will keep leaving Battier open. He never learns.

Watch your mouth this is Kobe you're talking about. All defensive first team for two straight years.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^^How he got there is still a mystery.
Because this is Kobe freakin' Bryant. He defends people just by looking at them. His defensive philosophy is pure offense.

Originally Posted by Ace3han

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^^How he got there is still a mystery.
Because this is Kobe freakin' Bryant. He defends people just by looking at them. His defensive philosophy is pure offense.
In past years/games, Kobe's blocks are off turnovers.

I said it when we lost game one and everyone bashed me but I hope its 100% apparent that we do not want to win a championship. The only person that lives,breathes and sleeps for a ring on our squad is Kobe.

He needs to yell at these purple *@!+$@# and get them pissed off.

And then next season sign Artest and get rid of a few guys.

Back
Top Bottom