Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

what the hell is Brooks wearing?

roll.gif

smh.gif
i'm now convinced that this laker team does not have the heart to win a championship, being successful is NOT all about physical skill, you have to bementaly(sp?) ready.....something this team is not
smh.gif

im not takakin anything away from this houston team(great game), but we should not be losing to this B grade team man its so unacceptable

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISSED THE GAME. and to my surprise the rockets won? WHAT THE HELL! lame, cant believe i missed it. whatwas the highlight of the game, i noticed kobe only shot 7-17 and only had 15 points but Pau had 30. guess they were trying to take advantage of the paint withyao being out... damn i cant believe i missed the game.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISSED THE GAME. and to my surprise the rockets won? WHAT THE HELL! lame, cant believe i missed it. what was the highlight of the game, i noticed kobe only shot 7-17 and only had 15 points but Pau had 30. guess they were trying to take advantage of the paint with yao being out... damn i cant believe i missed the game.
the game was over by the third so kobe sat out most of the 4th

Gasol scored likw 20 garbage points in the 4th

total rocket domination

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISSED THE GAME. and to my surprise the rockets won? WHAT THE HELL! lame, cant believe i missed it. what was the highlight of the game, i noticed kobe only shot 7-17 and only had 15 points but Pau had 30. guess they were trying to take advantage of the paint with yao being out... damn i cant believe i missed the game.

You did not miss much. It was a butt kicking from the opening with the Rockets jumping out to a 9-0 lead and never looking back.

Props to the Rockets. They came out with the fire and intensity I expected them to.

On the other hand, this performance was absolutely pathetic.

Nothing more needs to be said in regards to this game.

Right now, there have been 2 teams who have consistently shown championship worthy material, and the Lakers aren't one of them
smh.gif

We are not a championship team this year. Every other team has elevated their game in the playoffs and we have not. I'm ashamed at the effort put in by theLakers this series.

The way we are playing we are the 2nd worst team still in the playoffs behind ATL. We really need to get it together.

Good job Houston - See you all for game 5.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

memo to kobe: stop sagging off of shane at the 3pt line.

You know, as Battier was hitting those three's, I was thinking isn't Kobe 1st Team All-NBA Defense. In my opinion, those 3's set the tempo for therest of the game. I mean, all those 3's that Shane took were WIDE OPEN shots, even the ones he missed.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lakers will put a beat down in the next game...beleive that, game six however...let all of us Laker fans prey.
Possibly. But the Rockets give better effort than the Lakers ( outside of Kobe) so it's hard to see that. If we win game, which is a big IF, NT will explode.
laugh.gif

C'mon Rockets!!
i didnt see any effort from kobe tonight

Back
Top Bottom