Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

laugh.gif

If this game is not cut to 10 or less after this quarter Phil should just sit the starters.

Its time for us LA fans to start hoping for a miracle because that is what it's gonna have to happen for us to win this game. Pathetic effort.

This game got away from the Lakers from the beginning. The Lakers don't have that certain "toughness" and might win this series, but will not winthe championship.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by krapjnad

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by krapjnad

phil = garbage.
indifferent.gif
team's defense did not improve. his refusal to call timeouts is arogant. and anybody familiar with the game of basketball should know that fish has no place in this game.

and this garbage coach has never once used lamar, gasol, and bynum on the court at the same time... not even to try it out.
he has done the same things for ever and it has got him ring after ring, yes you that sits at home is smarter than the guy with the rings
eyes.gif
as ridiculous as it sounds, YES i do think im smarter. he's just as bad as doc rivers. laker fans (myself included) make fun of doc riverscause he just sounds like a kindergarten teacher, but phil is just as worthless in my opinion.

wth is fisher doing guarding the side of brooks. he aint gonna shoot sideways get that #$%^ outta here

Artest doing the same thing he was crying about in game 2
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom