Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

We made it into an 11 point game until Luke Walton took over. Phil better make some moves in the second half.

Luke is almost dumber than Tony Allen
tony allen can at least play defense and drive recklessly

Bad effort by the Lakers. Playing with no heart and no effort. While the Rockets are playing out of their minds and not feeling sorry for themselves.

those two videos sum up Fisher's game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Does anyone still think the lakers role players are better than the cavs? Ilgauskas would be eating up these midgets in the post and Delonte and Williams would be torching the guards

Yes and No. I think Williams would give it to Fish, but Kobe would beast Delonte. Bynum would def have to start to match up with Z. Odom and Ariza on Bronwould be good though

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I am pissed instead of airing Game 4, ABC has decided to air a re-run of Game 6 of last years Finals, except I don't understand why Boston isn't there???

Does anyone still think the lakers role players are better than the cavs? Ilgauskas would be eating up these midgets in the post and Delonte and Williams would be torching the guards

Yes and No. I think Williams would give it to Fish, but Kobe would beast Delonte. Bynum would def have to start to match up with Z
I am talking about role players and not just matching up with the lakers.

Ilgauskas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gasol

smh at this video of kobe telling his teammates how to play tough defensively...kobe needs to step of his D TODAY>>!!!!!

I have told a bunch of people since Yao got injured that they r better without him. Their team isnt good at passing him the ball and doing so makes em eat upthe shot clock and cause more turnovers. Without him everybody on the team shoots and attacks the basket. They increase the tempo. Fells like us with Bynum vsus without Bynum this postseason.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by blackxme

pimp.gif

My team doesn't give up. My team plays D. My team isn't soft.
but your team probably won't win the series.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Well considering how we have been hindered by injuries it's hard to not be proud of them. Although we might not win this series there's noshame in our game.

Yes and No. I think Williams would give it to Fish, but Kobe would beast Delonte. Bynum would def have to start to match up with Z
I am talking about role players and not just matching up with the lakers.

Ilgauskas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gasol
indifferent.gif
stop it.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

how many techs does kobe have in this game?

uno
isn't that like 3 total for the playoffs? he's slowly creeping towards the limit of 7, which would be a one-game suspension.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

smh at this video of kobe telling his teammates how to play tough defensively...kobe needs to step of his D TODAY>>!!!!!

i knew some1 would drop this. lol

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

pimp.gif

My team doesn't give up. My team plays D. My team isn't soft.
but your team probably won't win the series.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Well considering how we have been hindered by injuries it's hard to not be proud of them. Although we might not win this series there's no shame in our game.
no doubt! I'm just a salty Laker fan right now
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom