Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

Scola with a good pick on Fisher, and AB knocking down the J.

Took the ball out of Kobe's hands and he had to give it up and settle for a Powell jumper.

So far so good. ...this half

We'll see if the Rockets can keep it up the 2nd half

Rockets
pimp.gif

Lakers tigthin up in da second half.....

Phil keep walton on da bench fa da rest of the post season, den afta da season release'em....

SIT ALL THE GUARDS THEN ..

BROOKS SCORIN ON EVERYBODY..

A DESPERATE TEAM IS HARD TO BEAT..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Luong1209

FISH, why leave BATTIER to help on BROOKS???

your better than that.
2cfa4xl.jpg

No he's not.

i know youre tight, but stop it...

FISHER is not that bad of a player...
in these playoffs? yes he is.

the Lakers have been far better this postseason when Fisher is on the bench (or not playing at all).

he can't make an open jumper to save his life, and he doesn't even try on the defensive end.

Let's go Rockets
pimp.gif

Houston still won't win the series though, sadly. I don't see them winning another game in LA after losing Yao
smh.gif

Does anyone still think the lakers role players are better than the cavs? Ilgauskas would be eating up these midgets in the post and Delonte and Williams wouldbe torching the guards

Im happy that we got this lead. But something just tells me that Lakers will win this game
smh.gif

Lakers had a chance to cut the lead to 10 or less before halftime
smh.gif

I really wanted the Lakers to win today so they can finish this series at home.

Now it looks like we're gonna have to play an extra game
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

FISH, why leave BATTIER to help on BROOKS???

your better than that.
No he's not.
i know youre tight, but stop it...

FISHER is not that bad of a player...
Why would I be salty about the Lakers? I'm just here to watch two good teams play against each other. Fisher is indeed horrible.

Lakeshow needs brown in there. Farmar is in his own world, and Dfish is.................one of the worst defenders I've seen. Guards routinely torch him

smh if the lakers plan on trying to win this game, the beginning of the third is the time to show it.

no yao, no problem for the rockets.

I am pissed instead of airing Game 4, ABC has decided to air a re-run of Game 6 of last years Finals, except I don't understand why Boston isn'tthere???

Originally Posted by knightngale

Does anyone still think the lakers role players are better than the cavs? Ilgauskas would be eating up this midgets in the post and Delonte and Williams would be torching the guards
yes i do this rockets team came out to play today...

when we have competition that is scary Lakers role players play better then the cavs we just underestimate teams
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

We made it into an 11 point game until Luke Walton took over. Phil better make some moves in the second half.

Luke is almost dumber than Tony Allen

Originally Posted by knightngale

Does anyone still think the lakers role players are better than the cavs? Ilgauskas would be eating up these midgets in the post and Delonte and Williams would be torching the guards
Really they arent even better than the Rockets roles players.

Back
Top Bottom