Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

we playin like the freakin Celtics. LOL. Next game Phil Gotta match lineup and put in Farmar for the STUGGLING fisher and get some post plays for Bynum sinceall we have him doing is setting screens.

im Rockets fan and i wasnt even watching this game till someone called me and said they up by 20
laugh.gif
. i thought this series was done for .not anymore
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm with the Lakers to the death, but I gotta say this team does not deserve to win this series, much less a championship.

Get the starters out
laugh.gif

Lakers/Kobe haters enjoy this one...

see you guys on Tuesday.

Take the starters out. Call it a day.

Props to the Rockets, straight outworking the Lakers in every facet today. They have played great so far.

I've said all year that our perimeter defense was terrible.
smh.gif

Denver is going to eat us alive if we make it there. Chauncey + JR Smith =
sick.gif

Championship teams play inspired basketball. Where the hell is it with this team?

So Brooks goes off in every game except the one where Fisher is suspended... does it make too much sense to put Farmar on him from the start? Lakers areplaying with no heart at all but having Brooks run all over the place on Fish is terrible.

well, i've turned the game off... if you can even call it a game anymore.

the Lakers = Kobe Bryant + a various assortment of low basketball IQ, mentally soft, physically soft, non-defensive minded players.

you can't win a championship with a squad like that.

other teams like Denver and Cleveland don't have as much talent, but their front office has done a good job of bringing in tough players who have thechampionship mindset.

If Lamar Odom can't go the Lakers are definitely done. They made such a big mistake when they made him sixth man, he needs to play a bunch of time

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Embarrassing. Wow this is so hard to watch.
YUP..

I'm drinking the pain away.....

Im a long time laker fan but this is who showed up 2nite....

I don't care what anyone says...these games are meaningless. The Cavs/Lakers are virtual locks to play in the finals...and deep down everyone knows that. Ibarely even have the interest to sit and watch these games. In a 7 game series...the Lakers aren't going to lose to the Rockets...or the Nuggets

Back
Top Bottom