Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

isn't that like 3 total for the playoffs? he's slowly creeping towards the limit of 7, which would be a one-game suspension.

it's 4.

taunting?
smh.gif
and today's
indifferent.gif

Word kurupt, good observation. I shared those same thoughts on page 1.

Rockets need to keep up the D more than anything. Kobe is gonna get his. But if the Rockets can hinder the rest of the Lakers like they been doing, this shouldbe a W.

And as we know, only good things happen when Luke is in the game.
laugh.gif

Lakers fans should feel fed up with Fisher. Dude is not doing the two things he's supposed to do. Play D and hit open jumpers.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by knightngale

Does anyone still think the lakers role players are better than the cavs? Ilgauskas would be eating up these midgets in the post and Delonte and Williams would be torching the guards

Yes and No. I think Williams would give it to Fish, but Kobe would beast Delonte. Bynum would def have to start to match up with Z
I am talking about role players and not just matching up with the lakers.

Ilgauskas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gasol

wow some lakers fans are just ignorant your team wouldn't be ##+$ without Pau look at our record with Pau he has arguably been our best player this year

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by krapjnad

phil = garbage.
indifferent.gif
team's defense did not improve. his refusal to call timeouts is arogant. and anybody familiar with the game of basketball should know thatfish has no place in this game.

and this garbage coach has never once used lamar, gasol, and bynum on the court at the same time... not even to try it out.

I can barely stomach watching this. How do you not show up AT ALL in this situation? No one is even attempting to try on defense...Kobe continues to just roamaround and defend no one in particular. I want to anticipate a run to make it close, but this team looks like straight garbage right now.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

EAT THE HEAD!!

laugh.gif
I love this commercial. The Lakers need to get their heads out oftheir butts and play a little D. Walton needs to go home and not come back. SHOW SOME CORAZON LAKE SHOW!!!

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

LOL at all the clips they showed of Derek Fisher getting roasted defensively.
cause derek fisher sucks.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

phil = garbage.
indifferent.gif
team's defense did not improve. his refusal to call timeouts is arogant. and anybody familiar with the game of basketball should know that fish has no place in this game.

and this garbage coach has never once used lamar, gasol, and bynum on the court at the same time... not even to try it out.
he has done the same things for ever and it has got him ring after ring, yes you that sits at home is smarter than the guy with the rings
eyes.gif

fisher can't get through a screen, fisher fails to block out scola on the switch, 2points for houston.

i wish fisher and mutombo switched places.

Back
Top Bottom