Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Outside ****** infiltratin don't play around don't play with me
Outside ***** come around we gon spray em down like firemen

Last edited:
Y'all tripping, he got several tapes better than this

Nope. His older tapes are pretty mediocre due to the whack cheap repetitive beats. The production on here is diverse and its actually good. Plus the beats on here suit him better...

Last edited:
monster is good - but i like streetz callin, astronaut status, future n gucci frebricks tape , pluto 3d better

laugh.gif
What happened..
Dude laughin cuz u are wrong, Future already has 5 albums recorded, Throw Away sounds like the only song that would be on Honest

If they don't let Future into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame after this tape idk.

This **** is outstanding, production is amazing.

Future's energy is so rare man, he's a genius.

Gangland might be the hardest **** I've heard, that beat makes me wanna pour Henny on a girl with daddy issues.

**** Up Some Commas. :x :x :x

Unbelievable.

Honestly though, my favorite joint has to be Throw Away.
Smoking to this **** is so emotional, I dropped a tear.
Phenomenal songwriting from Future, there's no other artist who could've made that song.

Why Honest wasn't on this level, I have no idea but I'm just glad he dropped this.

I grew to like Honest all the way, but damn did this blow it out of the water :lol:

I agree with every word.

I grew to like Honest all the way, but damn did this blow it out of the water :lol:

I agree with every word.

I **** with Honest too, love My Momma, Covered In Money, Special and Never Satisfied but this tape is on a whole other level.

I don't even have a song that I don't love on here, wouldn't even be mad if they just let this play on shuffle in the club.

I know I'm in the minority but throw away ain't doing it with me. Its OK but he pretty much rambles and whispers **** that doesn't make sense at the second half of the song :/
But I **** wit the tape heavy. If no label 2 didn't come out this would be my favorite of the year

LETS ...... UP SOME COMMAS!!!

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I rank this tape 2nd right behind no label 2 for the year. he needed to drop this after that crap he dropped as a album. All these tracks probably the fire **** they wouldn't let him put on it lol.

don't he got a full tape droppin with MikeWill too?

future was sitting back watching ****** set up in his lane & came back ready to **** everybody up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom