Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Possibly the best interview I've ever seen. :lol:

He was really just talking for 20 minutes, without interruption. Amazing.

He kept it real about fans worrying about a rappers personal life, just accept the music for what its worth, we need to stop worrying about if what the rapper is saying is true or not

He had to have told Westwood to just let him talk, he wasn't even attempting to ask ****[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]..He was talking that real though, never seen him clown like that on camera that sounded like the ***** from the music

Last edited:
He kept it real about fans worrying about a rappers personal life, just accept the music for what its worth, we need to stop worrying about if what the rapper is saying is true or not
Don't tell that to the dudes here, heir too much into their personal lives

mixtape is dope to me 
smokin.gif

That was a good *** interview. Even though he said he made that type of music on Honest cuz of his situation I still **** with. Him doing Honest and coming back doing Monster just shows his versatility to me. Dude is making me more of a fan of his.

That Westwood interview was gold :lol:

My man really just sat there silently and let him say whatever came to mind.

Last edited:

Word, good music is good music...argue as much as you want about who's "being real" & "living that life" but making GOOD music takes talent.

Word to rozay. Some dudes cheated themselves outta rich forever cuz son ain't Pablo Escobar for real

Monster is his best tape [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Monster is his best tape [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] wasn't his best but it was hard as ****

Back
Top Bottom