Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

No mention of Diamonds Dancing. :smh:

Will gonna be in here to slander Drake in 5... 4... 3...
Here I am [emoji]128522[/emoji]. Bring that trash up in the Drake thread man, we were doing so good in here talking bout some of futures best work. We might as well talk about honest too and the rest of DipsetGeneral favorite future albums.

No mention of Diamonds Dancing.
mean.gif

Will gonna be in here to slander Drake in 5... 4... 3...
Here I am [emoji]128522[/emoji]. Bring that trash up in the Drake thread man, we were doing so good in here talking bout some of futures best work. We might as well talk about honest too and the rest of DipsetGeneral favorite future albums.
when Gucci get out it's a problem

when Gucci get out it's a problem
He did his best Jay z imitation with the wave riding. Trynna get in his good graces now so he can try to hop on a remix or something. The lame dude that does all the cool kids homework so he can talk to em.

I've listened to that **** more times than I should. :lol:

Joint's low key catchy. And say what you want, but it's not as blatant as Panda.

Joint's low key catchy. And say what you want, but it's not as blatant as Panda.

I can't lie, I just came back and watched it again to see son's graceful *** gun toting :lol:

I disagree with this not being as blatant as Panda though. To me, Panda sounds like someone trying to imitate a Future track from like 2012.

This ___ here is straight using 2015-2016 Future album-cut verse flows, complete with the adlibs :lol:

I can't lie, I just came back and watched it again to see son's graceful *** gun toting :lol:

I disagree with this not being as blatant as Panda though. To me, Panda sounds like someone trying to imitate a Future track from like 2012.

This ___ here is straight using 2015-2016 Future album-cut verse flows, complete with the adlibs :lol:

Songs about to become lowkey a NT classic along with

'South Gone Hold It Down'
'Its So Cold In The D'

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that p co signing this makes it funny [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Everybody trynna sign a future now. Have we ever seen this with any other artist.

Bruh said graceful gun totein tho 2 funny. Master P used to be 1 my hero's man...

Mr. Icecream Man was the biggest hustler known to the south. Always respect him and his eye for talent. That man blessed us with Mia X, Soulja Slim, Mac, Fiend, Mystikal, KLC, Mr. Marcelo, Currency

Cash Money took that hustle and made it 4x better...The Old Cash Money. How You Luv That Playboi.

Now everybody is trying to do it independent.

Last edited:
my favorite part that i always shout dramatically...

Are we talkin' teams? Are we talkin' teams?
Oh, you switchin' sides? Wanna come with me?

:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom