Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

You guys and the folks in the Taz Angels thread got me wanting to download snap. :lol:

Sidebar: What do Taz Angels do and who the heck is Taz?

Taz is the one random dude in this pic

I still dont understand how he got it like that with those thots smh im extra jelly :smh:

After further review of his snaps from the last 24.... this ***** living. Him breaking up with Ciara only helped him. I see where the inspiration from the tracks come from.

Man, you missed the yacht party from 2 days ago.

This ***** literally took a snap with this chicks legs wide open, right in front of the camera...with a "welcome to Miami" filter on the background :lol:

P was so close, you could dive in it thru the screen :lol:. Then they was turnin up on the boat with the team. Sht was motivational. He livin.

This ***** literally took a snap with this chicks legs wide open, right in front of the camera...with a "welcome to Miami" filter on the background :lol:

P was so close, you could dive in it thru the screen :lol:. Then they was turnin up on the boat with the team. Sht was motivational. He livin.
I would've been sniffing my phone. Snap be making me more of a fan of these dudes Cuz it ain't like twitter, u know they controlling their own ****. U get to see how these dudes really be living or act like like they living.

IDK if yall remembering right, it was an extreme vocal minority (@lamekilla) who fronted on PR and those same people fronted on EVOL really.

I remember most of PR like Inside the Mattress, Perky's, PR, Wicked, Never Forget, Salute, getting a lot of love right away.

There were a handful that hopped on PR quick. A lot including myself weren't grabbed at first listen.

Everybody also had different favorite songs from the jump. Which is dope, a lot like Perkys and Mattress

I think sonically it was a bit different from his previous projects, but eventually it grew on everyone.

I think nobody liked drippin at first, but said it could be a banger but it ended up being my favorite and a classic song.

I think dudes hopped on EVOL early because it was a new project and it's a whip album. But after weeks it doesn't hold up as a complete project.

Anyway PR > EVOL by a mile

Last edited:
Went back to listen to DS2 and :smh:

This.

I did the same two days ago, Colossal X Slave Master are still :smh: :wow: { :wow:

Songs he previewing on snap sounding crazy too!

This.

After further review of his snaps from the last 24.... this ***** living. Him breaking up with Ciara only helped him. I see where the inspiration from the tracks come from.

Shawty in the white Gucci bathing suit? Yeah, I 100% screenshot that, analyzed it... and posted it to the group chat with the homies. :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah, actually he changed it recently to just "future" I believe.

As you alluded to, the new snap update in terms of the personal DM communication is too on point for putting in work on these birds.
I might know a dude in a relationship that allegedly recieves nudes and videos of ******* with vibrators in his dm on the snap [emoji]128064[/emoji] and the ******* know he got a girl. She be all on his snaps sometimes, but they dgaf. Dude I know tho... allegedly.

"Dude I know" "Allegedly" :lol:

Last edited:
His concert was legendary last night at Gulf Coast Spring Fest.

Bad *** killed it.

I know yall peeped the rumor all over IG with Future in the studio with Jayz and Dj Khaled. Im sure all of that stuff he posted on snapchat was for him to get motivated for new music :smokin

This summer bouta be lit with all this new music cant frikin waiiiiiiiit...even tho this mans songs never get tiring lol

Back
Top Bottom