Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Word I barely play PR anymore, evol came and went with me...I've been playing my usual of bankroll, old gucci, and now Kodak black

Word I barely play PR anymore, evol came and went with me...I've been playing my usual of bankroll, old gucci, and now Kodak black
I've been playing a lot of bankroll too. Bankroll, wop, dolph, longway and 56 nights all get action. Idk purple reign and evol were good but classic. Future set the bar so high it's like perfect or nothing at this point.

I've been playing a lot of bankroll too. Bankroll, wop, dolph, longway and 56 nights all get action. Idk purple reign and evol were good but classic. Future set the bar so high it's like perfect or nothing at this point.
life of a hotboy vol.2 and king of memphis get a loooooot of burn . royalty is my fav song right now but nothing feels the same when u put in some future . I've been listening to the extras a lot . al sharpton , abundance , mean to me , news or something , ect.

my guy just needs a break , thats all 

I put Purple Reign and EVOL together so I ain't got no complaints. :pimp:

Lie To Me is addicting. I be singing that **** randomly.

I know the homies, my brothers, my cousins they gon' ride for meeeeeee

I know Tiarra, and Britney, and Keisha they gon' lie for meeeeeeee

:pimp: :pimp:

i have this funny *** video of future dancing to drippin dont got a youtube account tho :lol:

Last edited:

life of a hotboy vol.2 and king of memphis get a loooooot of burn . royalty is my fav song right now but nothing feels the same when u put in some future . I've been listening to the extras a lot . al sharpton , abundance , mean to me , news or something , ect.

my guy just needs a break , thats all 

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I completely forgot about Al Sharpton and never downloaded it because PR dropped like the following day... This that Monster esque Future.

Bro I wasn't around when News Or Something dropped. Dead *** didn't even know it existed until someone mentioned it in here around the time Purple Reign dropped. :smh:

Bro I wasn't around when News Or Something dropped. Dead *** didn't even know it existed until someone mentioned it in here around the time Purple Reign dropped. :smh:

Twas I :pimp:. I been quoting the lyrics in here damn near like every week :lol:. That song is up there for me. He telling a story if you listen closely.

I been bumping that new YFN Lucci. This joint is flames.

Shorty really taking that slick talk. Really for young fly ****** :pimp:.

Just heard this song yesterday, I don't usually mess with Future but I **** with this song
pimp.gif
Arizona must have some comfortable *** rocks
laugh.gif

Naw, but I'm glad your ears have been blessed by the Hendrix in some manner.
roll.gif

It popped up on my Apple Music radio, didn't even understand half of it the first time
indifferent.gif

i swear the state of Arizona is stuck in the early 2000's
You gonna act like the early 2000's wasnt a good time? 

So I have been listening to March Madness on repeat for the past few days, the song has me feeling some type of way. All of a sudden I want to go to Walmart, grab some styrofoam cups and get my Pimp C on. Another symptom is for some reason I now feel like girls are lucky to be in the same room as me

Lol at my dude AZ.

Never change, fam.

Big Quint always coming through with the killer dance moves :pimp:

Last edited:
So I have been listening to March Madness on repeat for the past few days, the song has me feeling some type of way. All of a sudden I want to go to Walmart, grab some styrofoam cups and get my Pimp C on. Another symptom is for some reason I now feel like girls are lucky to be in the same room as me

My son... listen to the following tape MM was on and afterwards you'll realize these birds are privileged to be in a position to give you the sloppy toppy;

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/33253/56-nights.html

Last edited:

Let the soulful sounds of Hendrix take you away. Don't deny your ears.

Now go forth and spread the gospel :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom