Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

i came here hoping this was loaded 

my man said he's in the business of delivering slaps 
laugh.gif

Purple Reign and EVOL are both dope. I like Purple Reign more. It really depends on my mood though. But on PR...

Wicked
Never Forget
Inside the mattress
Drippin

Are some of the best songs on the tape....and literally consecutive. You can let this tape just ride man. It's really dope.

And it ends with introspective Future. Perkys Callin then Purple Reign.

Purple Reign and EVOL are both dope. I like Purple Reign more. It really depends on my mood though. But on PR...

Wicked
Never Forget
Inside the mattress
Drippin

Are some of the best songs on the tape....and literally consecutive. You can let this tape just ride man. It's really dope.

And it ends with introspective Future. Perkys Callin then Purple Reign.
i feel like future fans like purple reign more , people who listen to him casually like evol more . . .

EVOL is cold as hell and ahead of it's time... people will REALLY get to appreciating it over the next 6 weeks or so, especially the come-n-go fans.

Ain't No Time X In Her Mouth X Xanny Family X Seven Rings are so flagrantly ill. When he was in my city Seven Rings was the main song that got everybody hyped before Super opened up with TIWAD, which surprised me a bit because I didn't know people was on it like that.

*Don't even get me started on Low Life... idc how long ago it dropped, the re-mastered version they put on the album made me it rock with it 20x more. All my fratty daddy (white) homeboys stay having LL on repeat.

Last edited:
On Future's snap this past Friday him and Esco was together and you could hear music in the background that sounded like some new crack they was whippin up. Does this n_ sleep?

Honestly I don't listen to either one anymore. Inside the mattress, never forget, may back, fso might come on shuffle but other than that I haven't ran the full projects back in mths. Still find myself listening to 56 nights in its entirety weekly tho. That **** is going down as a top 10 project in the last decade in my book. Longway and dolph been getting all my spins tho.

Honestly I don't listen to either one anymore. Inside the mattress, never forget, may back, fso might come on shuffle but other than that I haven't ran the full projects back in mths. Still find myself listening to 56 nights in its entirety weekly tho. That **** is going down as a top 10 project in the last decade in my book. Longway and dolph been getting all my spins tho.

You missing out mane.

I ain't say I cut out future all together, I'm just listening to far better future projects. Monster and 56 are timeless. My go to when it's turn up time

I ain't say I cut out future all together, I'm just listening to far better future projects. Monster and 56 are timeless. My go to when it's turn up time

I feel you. Those are my absolute favorites.

But you gotta PR and EVOL in the rotations....they are right up there with the 3peat. Seriously.

That feeling when you turn up to Xanny Family, Wicked and Photo Coppied and Drippin.....especially when you with some chicks. Maaaaaaaaan :pimp:

Inside the Mattress and Wicked > Anything on EVOL

Agreed.

But "Lie to me", "Lil Hati Baby" and "Xanny family" are RIDICULOUS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom