Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Mine's exactly one week after yours.... gah damn, your's is next Friday. I know you're already anticipating it heavy.

Hell yeah fam. I was debating flying out to Dallas for the 3/11 show to get up with some of my people, but I can't pass up seeing how insane dude is going to have Atlanta. Dude is the current unrivaled, unsurpassed hometown hero. It's going to be something serious. :smokin

Kodak black is nothing special to me and I like Evol more than purple reign. And I think dolph album is better than all of those listed above except Longway album which reigns supreme at #1.

I know you want Dolph to win and all but he's regressed a great deal since The Plug's Best Friend... KOM's his 1st project since PBF to implicate he might be ready to take that next step again so I think your a bit overzealous, but as a whole it doesn't even hold a candle to PR & Mr. Blue Benjamin, sorry bub.

Last edited:
I know you want Dolph to win and all but he's regressed a great deal since The Plug's Best Friend... KOM's his 1st project since PBF to implicate he might be ready to take that next step again so I think your a bit overzealous, but as a whole it doesn't even hold a candle to PR & Mr. Blue Benjamin, sorry bub.
I'm not gonna argue with u bruh. I agree this Dolph best work since pbf but I think Kom, Evol, Mr blue Benjamin are all better than purple reign. If u feel otherwise cool, its dudes here that say wattba is better than beast mode so I'm use to people's opinions at this point. That's no knock on purple reign tho, its not bad at all.

I'm not gonna argue with u bruh. I agree this Dolph best work since pbf but I think Kom, Evol, Mr blue Benjamin are all better than purple reign. If u feel otherwise cool, its dudes here that say wattba is better than beast mode so I'm use to people's opinions at this point. That's no knock on purple reign tho, its not bad at all.

This isn't an argument, it's a friendly debate... I only debate with people I respect. With that said, I LOVE EVOL but if it just had one more introspective Super song in addition to Fly Shhh Only I'd be with you whole-heartedly on Evol > PR... even if it was just a re-release mastered version of News or Something. But since Low Life dropped awhile ago, Evol really only being 10 songs, it's lacking that one final ingredient to put it on 56 Nights-Monster level IMO.

You're doing Dolph a disservice by even bringing KOM into the conversation honestly.

Last edited:
Imo, Perkys Calling could've closed out Evol perfectly and that would've made it a more undeniable project. PR had abundant introspective Hendrix tracks, he could've spared one for Evol.

Went out to a few spots in the city this past weekend. It's crazy to hear the amount of love the original 3 peat still receives (heard commas, lay up, and real sisters). But they're integrating the post-56 nights material in also. Dj's was giving Stick talk a spin, heard Wicked, and Fly **** Only had the spot rocking with the same enthusiasm reserved for March Madness. :x

FSO is the one, b.

Also heard Thug (Hercules, Power, Best friend) getting plays. It's crazy how these two are dominating the sound right now yet somehow there's bad blood. :smh:

Last edited:
t's crazy how these two are dominating the sound right now yet somehow there's bad blood.
mean.gif
its good for business

t's crazy how these two are dominating the sound right now yet somehow there's bad blood. :smh:

its good for business

:lol:

At this Chief Keef concert I hit this past Saturday, one opening DJ played Thought It Was A Drought followed with Danny Glover... energy was unreal.

There's no real bad blood, it's just a little salt and jealousy from one parties side.

Last edited:
Seven Rings, Fly **** Only, Lie to Me, Maybach, Xanny Family, all A1 to me. :pimp:

Everything else besides maybe Photo Copy is solid as hell and holds the tape down. Low Life is fire it's just old.

Evol is def a dope project! With the PR tour now poppin off, part of me kinda wishes he would've waited to drop evol until after the tour. That would've gave us more time to fully appreciate PR. But at the same damn time, I'm not mad were blessed to receive all the dope music he is putting out! Evol makes me wish he was performing some of the joints during the tour!

I personally haven't seen the set list. My judgment was based off videos I've seen on IG. Every show thus far looks the same but Lit as F*** at the same time. I'm hyped to see for myself! I'm hoping we get a couple tracks of evol, if not no biggie! Save it for the summer/fall tour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom