Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

It's not a thugger vs future thing at all. I just mentioned that future's time has passed. His music has lost something that it once had. Gucci only did FreeBricks with future because it was an Eastside thing. He went and did the sequel with young scooter and didn't even look future's way.
It bothers me fam. You know exactly where I'm coming from. That's why you're my bro. I don't like change, I don't like this Hollywood *** *****. Take me back to "Greatest show on earth" "racks" "power of the p"

I need some of y'all to really learn this mans discography and stop settling for this garbage. Y'all encouraging this ********.

The last time future got called out by his REAL fan base for Honest, he gave us Monster followed by beast mode and 36 nights. Those mixtapes have the old future sound. Now y'all letting this dude get stagnant again and embracing :smh: y'all got it though....

I'm done.
Bro, when honest dropped I was at war with u everyday trashing that garbage when dudes were trynna hype it up. I understand the ds2 hate because as time went by it is the weakest of the 4 peat but it wasn't bad. And this isn't monster, bm or 56 but it ain't bad. It's better then the last piece of commercial junk he put out. I do want him to take a break from metro tho, go back to all his og producers.

Thug vs Future debate got me wit a Jack Nicholson yes face, both them boys goin hard.

Gotta run this tape still dont understand how ppl want that old Future. A lot of those beats sound cookie cutter trap

What we really need is a Future x Nard & B tape :smokin

Last edited:
thug is *** for the most part dudes are trippin :lol:

he'll put out a few hot songs every now and then but no where near as consistent as future or could drop a solid body of work front to back

young thug is the one that seems to be tapering off to me
Nah thuggery in a zone. I'm telling u, if future wasn't doing what he was doing alot of people would be thug fans. Drake would've been doing songs with Jeffery. Since future in this crazy zone it overshadows alot of other people.

Easy.

Jeff my go to more and more often lately. I find myself quoting dude all the time :lol:

he'll put out a few hot songs every now and then but no where near as consistent as future or could drop a solid body of work front to back

Son really called him ATL's savior/savant a few pages back :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Yeah Thug is garbage.

No amount of listening time will change that for me.

I hate, HATE the fact that when Guwop come out Thug will be on every one of his tapes :x...

What we really need is a Future x Nard & B tape
smokin.gif
^^^Much needed.  Inside the Mattress sold me.

[quote name="DZaster" url="/t/306388/official-future-a1-fbg-thread/6630#post_2499096]
I appreciate a good lyricist just as much as I appreciate the Futures, Travis' and Thugs. They drop gems as well, but they mostly sound good sonically.[/quote]

Nope, Young Thug is trash. Usually if I can't stand an artist, they'll at least have a good amount of gems (Chief Keef) or can turn me into a fan with legit stuff (Gunplay, Riff Raff, Future), but Young Thug is total trash and makes awful music. He has to be holding London and Metro Boomin hostage. They need to save those beats for Gucci, Dolph, or Bankroll Fresh.

thug is *** for the most part dudes are trippin
laugh.gif

EXACTLY! I don't see how dudes can listen to a full project from him.

Only songs I really fool with from him are Check & Throw Your Hood Up. Not saying those are his only hit tracks, but lets not act like he has enough to brag about.

Can only mess wit thug on features no full projects
2 Cups Stuffed [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Been saying for years Future x Nard and B is such a blessing. 
mean.gif

And 90% of yall need to chill. Give this **** more than a handful of spins before you start drawing conclusions and ****. Tape been out a couple of hours, dudes probably got the noise of the divisional games interfering in the background. 
laugh.gif

Tired of metro too :smh: :smh: :smh:
Future needs WILL-A-FOOL (OG Producer From The Start) back on the production
Sonny Digital
Nard & B
DJ Spinz

Trap Back, I'm Up & Trap God are Gucci's best projects up to date......2012 was a :smokin :smokin return year for him. Good times [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Co-sign on more Future and Nard & B + Spinz :smokin

Still mess with Metro heavy :lol:

Last edited:
sole blessed sole blessed nah def wasn't his best but was his best run in years. Sad he went went to jail in the middle of a crazy run. Add diary of a trap god and th4 to that too.

Son really called him ATL's savior/savant a few pages back :rofl: :rofl:

You're clearly not from ATL. It's cool, continue to groupie our music through radio jams

Yeah Thug is garbage.

No amount of listening time will change that for me.

I hate, HATE the fact that when Guwop come out Thug will be on every one of his tapes :x...

Clearly not from ATL either. Stick to what you hear on the radio...

I mess with Thug heavy. SS2 is dope. Still havent listened to new Future tape. Putting on ipod now.

Someone who actually knows the ATL music scene...someone from ATL. Zone 3 stand the **** up! I'm tryna put these dudes on game but they're clearly stuck on an artist who peaked 2012. Let them know what we bump on hwy 138 and hwy 85 :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom