Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

In his defense, I go in threads of artist I don't like all the time because I love music. If new music is posted or hyped up I wanna listen and hopefully can say wow this is good. Young thug is the perfect example for me, hated son but after I while I seen it. I'm just happy he's listening, this isn't the future praise thread.

I get that.

But son make it seem like he doesn't like ANY of futures music...yet you in the thread?

Baffles me, but it is what it is.

Wicked
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hater ****
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Perkys Callin
smokin.gif

Never Forget
Drippin
Salute
No Charge
Purple Reigns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After listening to it all the way thru, It's a solid 3.5 star project. Bye Bye and Run Up I had to skip, both are just lazy tracks. Inside the Mattress, Perkys Calling, and Purple Reign are the best songs. Will listen to it more, along with revisiting BM and 56 Nights to see where this stacks up. 

I get that.

But son make it seem like he doesn't like ANY of futures music...yet you in the thread?

Baffles me, but it is what it is.

I said I like some of his music a few times bro.

Just not an entire body of work. I did say that I felt he couldn't rap very well, but that's not an indictment on him as an artist as a whole.

I'll give just about anybody a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th chance to win me over bruh. I'll even revisit work that I ain't like initially to see if my sentiments have changed.

If they haven't then they haven't but sometimes music grows on me. I didn't like this tape upon first play through, I'll probably listen through it couple more times over the next few days to see if something changes.

It's music bruh, it's subject to criticism. If say Fab who I really like, drops a bad tape, I'll call him on that. I have no problem being objective.

Last edited:
I said I like some of his music a few times bro.

Just not an entire body of work. I did say that I felt he couldn't rap very well, but that's not an indictment on him as an artist as a whole.

I'll give just about anybody a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th chance to win me over bruh. I'll even revisit work that I ain't like initially to see if my sentiments have changed.

If they haven't then they haven't but sometimes music grows on me. I didn't like this tape upon first play through, I'll probably listen through it couple more times over the next few days to see if something changes.

It's music bruh, it's subject to criticism. If say Fab who I really like, drops a bad tape, I'll call him on that. I have no problem being objective.

2nd listen....."Perkys Callin" is gon be the one having us real ****** :smh: , while also bobbing our heads.

It's :smh: & :pimp: at the same time. Can tell this will grow on me after more spins.

2016 and we still concerned about who's "rapping well"? :lol:

I appreciate a good lyricist just as much as I appreciate the Futures, Travis' and Thugs. They drop gems as well, but they mostly sound good sonically.

"I hope you don't catch no feelings
For no bish who fkd the crew
You know I'm independent get the rental bust a jug
You know that purple reign had the hitters on foot
I see you acting strange I can tell this ain't love
That brand new Mulsanne had to get it out the mud
Purple reign, purple reign it's understood"

:pimp: :x. Straight up gospel

Last edited:
Another solid, free body of work.  Hardest working rapper in show biz

Perkys Calling is absolutely filthy 
sick.gif

Why are you trying to make this a Thugger vs. Future thing? Future over here making bangers referencing serving his auntie boy and you lobbying he's fell into the fame and went mainstream, FOH.

Gucci stamped Future way before Thug even decided to rap so I don't even know why you're bringing Big Guwop into this conversation.

So basically you're just way off base on all accounts.

It's not a thugger vs future thing at all. I just mentioned that future's time has passed. His music has lost something that it once had. Gucci only did FreeBricks with future because it was an Eastside thing. He went and did the sequel with young scooter and didn't even look future's way.

Dog, you usually on point....but your opinion on Future after he got success again is way off. I think the masses catching on to him bugs you, and clouds your judgement. I understand that. I think a lot of the new ***** that claim they mess with him don't even understand or really listen to him. But I'd be fronting if I'd deny all the projects he's put out the last year and a half.

That "I need my girlfriend line", was about the dirty. And even if it wasn't, let's not act like Super wasn't making "Turn off the lights", and "never end" amongst others when he hit the scene. Good songs too.

This ***** has become a better artist than when we started rocking with him. Projects more complete, Less features, deeper lyrics, better production and song choices. And as you know, I been messing with son from the jump.

Thug got momentum in the A, but when Future drops or comes thru....sht shuts down. Period. He's a certified legend now in the A.

It bothers me fam. You know exactly where I'm coming from. That's why you're my bro. I don't like change, I don't like this Hollywood *** *****. Take me back to "Greatest show on earth" "racks" "power of the p"

I need some of y'all to really learn this mans discography and stop settling for this garbage. Y'all encouraging this ********.

The last time future got called out by his REAL fan base for Honest, he gave us Monster followed by beast mode and 36 nights. Those mixtapes have the old future sound. Now y'all letting this dude get stagnant again and embracing :smh: y'all got it though....

I'm done.

Last edited:
young thug is the one that seems to be tapering off to me
Nah thuggery in a zone. I'm telling u, if future wasn't doing what he was doing alot of people would be thug fans. Drake would've been doing songs with Jeffery. Since future in this crazy zone it overshadows alot of other people.

Back
Top Bottom