Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The most irrelevant thing ever, nobody should be mad
I never got the idea that athletes should get heat for anything they do outside of playing sports. If it ain't breaking the law idc what these guys do if they are not healthy enough to play a game/match.

I remember Aguero used to get heat for not being in Manchester by City fans during the last few years at City.

I never got the idea that athletes should get heat for anything they do outside of playing sports. If it ain't breaking the law idc what these guys do if they are not healthy enough to play a game/match.

I remember Aguero used to get heat for not being in Manchester by City fans during the last few years at City.
Not to mention the player just turned more money from PSG to join your club

AND he's French. It aint like he's halfway across the world at a bummy nightclub getting into trouble. People trying to imply too much these days. Let these boys live.

We were blessed to have lived through that era. That was peak la Liga, it just hasn’t been the same since CR7 left for Juve.

And that’s another reason why Javier Tebas has been going crazy all last few years :lol:

If Messi and Ronaldo were in their prime right now at Barça and RM - Tebas wouldn’t give AF about how much English teams are spending.

Ronaldo still telling Ramos what to do after all of these years.

Some things never change. :lol:

Truly is crazy you can’t wear earrings in Saudi Arabia tho :lol:

I don’t know about the rest of City players when it comes to Pep’s statements…

But I’ll say this. Cancelo has lost that “dawg” in him for a while now.

Kinda late for him to move abroad I feel but who knows, maybe he's still got something left in the tank.

Sheesh

I don’t know about the rest of City players when it comes to Pep’s statements…

But I’ll say this. Cancelo has lost that “dawg” in him for a while now.
Genuinely don’t want him in the starting 11 rn regardless of his talent it’s nuts. After Salah turned him at Anfield earlier in the season he wasn’t the same and the World Cup just zapped whatever was left outta him. He gotta get his head right.

So in Saudi Arabia it’s against the law to live with someone of the opposite sex if they’re not married. Whoa.

This pertains to Football because I legit thought Ronaldo was married to Georgina.

Very proud he isn’t like when I found out Pique wasn’t. Pique and Ronaldo are SMART men.

Genuinely don’t want him in the starting 11 rn regardless of his talent it’s nuts. After Salah turned him at Anfield earlier in the season he wasn’t the same and the World Cup just zapped whatever was left outta him. He gotta get his head right.

He was playing bad for the National Team before the WC too.

I feel like it could be because of the home invasion robbery last year where he was actually fighting the assailants. Probably not - who knows.

But he’s definitely lost his edge.

The signing would be free. So I’d do it.

Just can’t stop remembering all those Summers Reus was Transfer gossip - It would be like clockwork.

I swear Reus had to be linked to almost every team.

Back
Top Bottom