Put Citeh in rice man

Spurs helping us today :pimp:

Just tuned in to the citeh game :lol:

1674165107354.gif

Cmon Citeh

I can't watch rn I'm just seeing the feeds on social media :rofl:

Glad we aint gotta see the Dodo bird celebrate at the Etihad :pimp:

Yeah i dig it. Rico looking like a serious player as well, Mahrez in top form
Mahrez finding his form again a game changer. Rico is the starting RB now in my eyes and he’s come up at the perfect time with walkers time near up. We usually defend in a 4-4-2 anyway no matter how on the pitch but attacking in it too is the way. Rico really make it work we don’t lose that extra man in midfield cause of what he can do.

Mahrez finding his form again a game changer. Rico is the starting RB now in my eyes and he’s come up at the perfect time with walkers time near up. We usually defend in a 4-4-2 anyway no matter how on the pitch but attacking in it too is the way. Rico really make it work we don’t lose that extra man in midfield cause of what he can do.

Really loving Rico out there, Ake’s been solid as well

I had to do an interview and missed the second half. My god. At least I got 45 minutes of happiness before I knew the truth.

I didn’t watch the entire match but those last 30 minutes were the fastest I’ve seen Madrid play in forever. One touch passes, forward runs from the midfield. Very different from how Kroos along with another holding mid typically set our tempo. Gotta give props to old man Carlo his subs changed the match. And pulling Kroos instead of Camavinga is ballsy.

That City comeback made Sundays game all the more important. Big 3 points needed from Arsenal

Don’t blame pep at all despite coming back as the manager he should still be upset at the way that half ended. Hope that second half and these comments light a fire under the players they can’t be sloppy

Back
Top Bottom