Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yeah the summer is rough for players to be out there like that

Went to one dynamo game and was sweating the whole time

Gaqf-7jWkAAgkyW

GaqoR5NX0AAYT3r

Up the Chels

He keeps it up this season and he's gonna wind up as one of the 3 best teenagers I've ever seen up there with Rooney and Mbappé.

Hes already one of the best wingers in the world at 17 :sick:

Last edited:
Ronnie would have won the B’Dor in 2018 if he didn’t leave RM in the Summer, easily. Him going to Juve changed everything.

Spanish clubs go hard behind the scenes to get their players B’Dors. They take it super seriously.

Very difficult it win it in England. That’s correct.

He keeps it up this season and he's gonna wind up as one of the 3 best teenagers I've ever seen up there with Rooney and Mbappé

would like to see mbappe's ratings albeit he was 19 when he really came on the scene. but it makes no sense. none. especially cause he's doing it against to top clubs, countries, and players in the biggest competitions with scary consistency.
what sets him apart is his IQ. kid's decision making is so on point.

i think he might have a tough time against mendy though. mendy is the best 1v1 defending full back in the world imo

Lot of the west London Blues didn’t even fly to Greece with the team so they can rest for the weekend game. *Insert no plane big enough for Chelsea’s squad joke here*

Chelsea are doing exactly what I do in managing mode FIFA; one completely different squad for comps and another for the league :lol:

Ballon Dor is meaningless they have it Modric for no reason than robbed Haaland to suck off Messi.

It sounds nice but the actual award doesn’t capture much.
Modric absolutely deserved that Ballon D'Or :lol:, he bossed it all World Cup and was integral in winning the CL. He legit had Croatia 90 minutes away from being world champions...

The only person who's actually been robbed of one in recent memorey is Lewandowski, outside of that there's been worthy winners more often than not

would like to see mbappe's ratings albeit he was 19 when he really came on the scene. but it makes no sense. none. especially cause he's doing it against to top clubs, countries, and players in the biggest competitions with scary consistency.
what sets him apart is his IQ. kid's decision making is so on point.

i think he might have a tough time against mendy though. mendy is the best 1v1 defending full back in the world imo
Yea its become cliché but he legit plays like he's in 10 years into his career. Haven't seen any opponent or stage phase him at all yet, been quite the opposite, he thrives as the stakes rise.

Even during games where he might not have the ball often, the moment that he does he always makes something happen or makes the correct decision.

It's really not...

La Masia just produces the most technically gifted footballers in the world. You're the exception to the rule, but unless your can just c-section a Marc Casado every-time someone gets injured, physicality increasingly does matter. Technicality will always be a greater strength than physicality in football but physicality matters if your team isn't full of Yamal's, Pedri's and Cubarsi's.

Also, this Bayern team is whatever. It was a great win and you should be happy that y'all have looked like the best team in the world but you aren't going to split open a top prem backline like Pool/City/Arsenal this way.
best team in the world?
they need to win the CL for dat cuh
clasico this weekend will be a good showing

Considering?! Are y'all gonna ******* do it or not?! :smh:

i think its better they play in the summer they take advantage of all the kids off school and no other sports taking peoples money
u think ppl will pay top dollar for a soccer game when they can go to an nfl or nba game? :lol:
hell nah

Modric absolutely deserved that Ballon D'Or :lol:, he bossed it all World Cup and was integral in winning the CL. He legit had Croatia 90 minutes away from being world champions...

The only person who's actually been robbed of one in recent memorey is Lewandowski, outside of that there's been worthy winners more often than not
Giving it to a MFer cause he scammed some wins in an international tournament off of PK’a doesn’t move me. It would be one thing if his team won, but they didn’t. Then he was part of a juggernaut Madrid team and didn’t even crack ten G+A’s in league.

That was hardly even Modric’s best year 🤣

It’s like the Giannis logic that Jaylen Brown is the best player alive lol

Back
Top Bottom