• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

He's still rated like that?

Get him all the way out of here

Yes :pimp:, his goal against 'Pool really kick started ETH's tenure. Would love to see him to play a part in the 2nd half of the season.

id take carrasco in a heartbeat. i don't think he's better than memphis but he fits this squad better. memphis is so talented but refuses to play 1 touch 2 touch football. he's like harden. ball just stops when he gets it.
re: kessie - no footballer ever wants to leave barca. i used to think it was the inflated wages barca were paying everyone under the last president but it's just an amazing city and great fans to play for. kessie not getting a lot of money or time. fdj has finally cemented his spot and gavi just keeps getting better.

Looking forward to seeing how Wout does for Utd.
Not familiar with Mudryk's game but from what I've seen on youtube and comments on his dedication, he might be able to excel in the prem.

Coupé It Coupé It

Was having a talk with someone about this and wondering what's your take. As a son of Portugal, who are you taking in their prime? Nani or Quaresma?

1673965878185.gif

Maybe you haven’t been on here long enough. I’d put myself in front of a bullet for Ricardo Andrade Quaresma :lol:

Quaresma on Porto was something else. If him and Ronaldo could've been at same club in their 20's, it would've been something special

vini ain’t got the answers for araujo.
when this backline is healthy they’ve been formidable. last time madrid played barca it was roberto, garcia, alonso, and alba. i have no doubt barca would be in europe still if the backline was healthy.

Armada Armada gundogan going on free? does he still have gas in the tank?
I think it’s likely he goes back to Germany on a free. I’m sure pep will try to convince him of a one year extension but I don’t know if he will take it. He still got gas tho could help another top club out for sure

Back
Top Bottom