• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Depending on how severe the tear you should be good in about a month. I was 2 weeks with limited range of motion and 2 weeks in PT before being fully cleared to return.
Were you able to straighten your leg fully or bend it in the first two weeks?

Was reading up online and there's a possibility the torn piece might be lodged in my knee and will require surgery to remove and restore full motion in my knee

I need Richarlison to get some disciplinary action against him. How are you just gonna smack Ramsdale like that?

Anyone here ever have a meniscus tear? How long was the recovery? Think I got it :smh:
When I had a very tiny partial tear, it took about 3 weeks for it to feel normal again.
I have extra slow recovery from any type of injury due to my hormone condition though so I’m not the best reference.

Conte gone this summer. Spurs need to snag a young up and coming manager again (ala poch)

Were you able to straighten your leg fully or bend it in the first two weeks?

Was reading up online and there's a possibility the torn piece might be lodged in my knee and will require surgery to remove and restore full motion in my knee

I ‘walked’ out of the surgical center same day, I was allowed to walk with my brace on and deal with the pain as I saw fit. Didnt really train with weights until 2 weeks after surgery.

I was playing after my meniscal tear at about the 5 week mark, post-op.

ACL tear(s) thats a whole nother story :rofl:

20230116_063341.jpg

Anyone here ever have a meniscus tear? How long was the recovery? Think I got it :smh:

I've had it. It really depends on the severity of the tear and the treatment you get. Mine was a minor tear and I had to work the muscles around the knee to strengthen it and it took 8 months to heal.

I remember Embiid has a minor tear as well and it took him two weeks to get back and continue the playoff run (Although he wasn't 100% and took the summer to fully heal).

When I had a very tiny partial tear, it took about 3 weeks for it to feel normal again.
I have extra slow recovery from any type of injury due to my hormone condition though so I’m not the best reference.

Also, there's not a lot of blood flow in that area so healing does take time.

Been seeing Mudryk getting compared to Hazard, Ronaldo and Neymar in recent days :lol:

I know he's had a great CL campaign so far but does he really have the juice like that??

I don't get why we would off load Sterling. He hasn't been bad, I do think he fits the overall team dynamic better than a few guys on the team currently.

Been seeing Mudryk getting compared to Hazard, Ronaldo and Neymar in recent days :lol:

I know he's had a great CL campaign so far but does he really have the juice like that??

:lol: I mean I get it as far as trying to describe the type of player he is but yeah, those names are heavy especially the last two.

From what I’ve seen so far I rate him. Players like Saka, Rashford, Mahrez, you genuinely know what they are going to do or what they would like to do. Not inherently a bad thing but does make it “easier” to defend against them 1 v 1. He is more in the Vini Jr, Mbappe, Dembele mold where yes they would like it on their stronger foot but they are equally as comfortable going outside so you genuinely don’t know which way they will go. Add his pace, ability to shoot with either foot and his inventiveness and you got a top prospect. Only concern would be the same I had with Raphinha. These dudes be sloppy with the passes and trying extra **** because they can get away with it/need to do it in the type of teams they come from. If he can figure that part out think he can be one of the better forwards in the world.

Spurs might need to sell Son or Kane to reboot the team a bit.

They look to be heading into obscurity with their lack of spending, conte and newcastle turning up

Son entering the Griezmann phase of his career, but he don't have the off ball work rate

That Uruguay midfield could something special

Jeremy Lin run over

who is atleti playing over rodrigo de paul?
i get it he’s been lackluster but i really don’t see why he can’t be useful especially since atleti look so bad recently.

Back
Top Bottom