• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He'd definitely take this squad over the top but I don't see Lewy allowing that ever :lol:

He didn't wanna let him go to City, don't think he'd let him come to United even for a record fee.

My dream target/signing is Osimhen rn. Perfect profile/age for what ETH's building. He also won't come cheap though but 5 years younger :lol:

Kane seems a loyal type, can't really see him at another club in England at this stage of his career. It's either Spurs or somewhere else abroad IMO

If he were to come definitely would have the same vibes as when RVP joined. Kane with Rashford would be scary. Osimhen has been my preferred choice as well. The prototypical 9 for EtH based off his previous 9s and who we’ve been linked to. He would cost a bomb though.

Speaking of RVP, his all goals for United came up on my YouTube yesterday. Different level of finishing right there.

If he were to come definitely would have the same vibes as when RVP joined. Kane with Rashford would be scary. Osimhen has been my preferred choice as well. The prototypical 9 for EtH based off his previous 9s and who we’ve been linked to. He would cost a bomb though.

Speaking of RVP, his all goals for United came up on my YouTube yesterday. Different level of finishing right there.

Yea the squad be a real credible title contender for the first time in ages with someone like him in in the team.

Feel someone like Osimhen could become a world beater under the proper coach. ADL would be as hard to negotiate with as Levy though :lol:.

RVP was elite man, could score with either foot as well as the other and could head it with the best. One of the greatest the Prem has ever seen. Rarely ever seen someone basically single handedly lift a side to the title like that season.

Those highlights are bittersweet for me now though because we basically had a young RVP regen, finishing wise, come through in the squad not that long ago. Just had to end up being a demon off the pitch :smh:

Real are uninspired and out of ideas this season. No identity, no plan, and no ****s left. It’s not even Carlo’s fault but when a team looks checked out you gotta start thinking about a manager change. Easier than overhauling your roster.

Our defenders have been idiotic too.

Rudi has been a flop for RM. All that tenacity he showed against us in the CL has been missing.

i know ALL y’all tight seeing the golden boy look like the golden boy.
pedri is different and the young boy balde is not having it.

need 1 more.
still see madrid coming back.
I hated on him early but honestly been impressed by dude every time I watch him tbf to him :lol:, for Spain and you guys.

They're really looking like the real deal over time. That whole generation of talent is gonna look ridiculous if Fati gets back to his best.

Yea the squad be a real credible title contender for the first time in ages with someone like him in in the team.

Feel someone like Osimhen could become a world beater under the proper coach. ADL would be as hard to negotiate with as Levy though :lol:.

RVP was elite man, could score with either foot as well as the other and could head it with the best. One of the greatest the Prem has ever seen. Rarely ever seen someone basically single handedly lift a side to the title like that season.

Those highlights are bittersweet for me now though because we basically had a young RVP regen, finishing wise, come through in the squad not that long ago. Just had to end up being a demon off the pitch :smh:
If he who shall not be named was in this squad with this manager? Man :smh:

Saying that, I remember at the time I was actually starting to have doubts on him reaching that top top level. Dude was selfish and the two footedness he displayed at youth level wasn’t on show anymore due to the step up in competition. Even with that he was still grabbing goals. He’s replaced Ravel as the biggest what ifs in the academy’s history :smh:

Unless something changes this looks like Modric after the 2018 world cup, its looking like a wrap.

Carvajal couldn't be more cooked.

i know ALL y’all tight seeing the golden boy look like the golden boy.
pedri is different and the young boy balde is not having it.

need 1 more.
still see madrid coming back.
Side pass merchant.. Frenkie carrying this team

Think we are just seeing a Madrid team that let this midfield go one year too long. Jude/Enzo needed

They also can’t make the same mistake with cf.. Benz needs replacing now

Back
Top Bottom