• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
What's everyone opinion on if this Arsenal team is built to last past this season.
They're the youngest team, if not one of, in the league if I'm not mistaken so they definitely have the core to be really good for the now and near future.

Think the fact they don't really have to worry about European football is a big blessing in disguise since they can focus fully on the league without worrying too much about rotation and burning out their starters.

They'll need more depth though in the future if they're trying to replicate their terrific league form on all fronts.

Took Lego Pep time to get going, back to back 8th place finishes, but they're at the stage of their developement where they're here to stay now and it looks sustainable IMO

Would love to hear how Mudryk feels unfiltered rn :lol:, he could've been playing a part in a title run his first season

Hope that fan that kicked Ramsdale gets a charge and sent to rehab. Unbelievable.

On topic, 8 POINTS CLEAR BABBYYYYYY :pimp: 35 win season is still on the table :nthat:

rolaholic rolaholic Kane at United?

All these damn drops :lol:
He'd definitely take this squad over the top but I don't see Lewy allowing that ever :lol:

He didn't wanna let him go to City, don't think he'd let him come to United even for a record fee.

My dream target/signing is Osimhen rn. Perfect profile/age for what ETH's building. He also won't come cheap though but 5 years younger :lol:

Kane seems a loyal type, can't really see him at another club in England at this stage of his career. It's either Spurs or somewhere else abroad IMO

Back
Top Bottom