Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
vini ain’t got the answers for araujo.
when this backline is healthy they’ve been formidable. last time madrid played barca it was roberto, garcia, alonso, and alba. i have no doubt barca would be in europe still if the backline was healthy.

I saw Vini get past Araujo enough times, once he got past him there was two more defenders there. Because there's no gameplan for any of the other players to attack.

I seen Araujo play him better in the past, but the results were different.

Ridiculous

Hey man….So far it’s working.

Let them cook.

1673972065565.png

Half way through the window. Arsenal have to make a couple of signings.
Said it before, Arsenal are 1 injury away from possible collapse.

It's great to see Odegaard play up to his potential, too bad two coaches not having faith in him and him mistrusting how he would be used led to his departure.

Man it is a shame he didn't stay at RM. I know Camavinga and Tchouaméni are there but watching Real sub in Dani Ceballos in the super copa had me :smh:
I also like Odegaard's attacking prowess at this stage in his career over Cama and Tchouameni.

Man it is a shame he didn't stay at RM. I know Camavinga and Tchouaméni are there but watching Real sub in Dani Ceballos in the super copa had me :smh:
I also like Odegaard's attacking prowess at this stage in his career over Cama and Tchouameni.
Ideally you have all 3, because he can't do what they do at all.

I know Camavinga is having a bit of sophomore slump, but this is also the same player that came into knockout CL matches and completely shifted those matches, played in the world cup and handled himself well. Carlo escapes a lot of blame in use of him.

Dude really thought he'd be able to hide/get away from the array of top of the line cameras at one of the most watched football matches in the world :rofl:

Arteta should have let Ramsdale or Xhaka get some Legarrette Blount practice in. Hope Spurs get fined by having to keep Conte employed for the next 12 months.

Dude really thought he'd be able to hide/get away from the array of top of the line cameras at one of the most watched football matches in the world :rofl:

Imagine kicking the keeper, running pass several fellow supporters and going right back to your seat to have a convo with your friends while taking off your scarf. No fear of getting caught at all.
English arrogance has no bounds it seems. Good luck Bilbo Baggins.

Srs question: does anyone understand how FFP works?

Way I understood it was that every three years they check to see if you have spent more than the club is generating over that three year period. So I think that’s why a Newcastle can’t just come out and spend whatever they want. But I think I remember seeing that they were going to change this soon so idk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom